3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 13.04.20 11:43 am

The Internet connection is not available (the Archive of the burned chairs) (Destiny 2)

ERROR CODE: CANARY

I could find out solutions on the Internet :

1. Official forum
www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11914

2. I guess that the problem may be due to the floating IP. You may need a static IP address. My ISP provides this service, but this fee.

3. Need to download VPN program for PC, I personally downloaded Windscribe and after the installation chose the Netherlands and the game started up and worked fine.Hopefully at release there will be no problems.

4. Useful topic in Eng who knows the language, see:
www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/230291881?sort=0&a..

5. Download - Betternet

6. If you are directly Internet connected, you can try to configure a modem if you have one.
I was helped by this method is of course not to everyone hunting to get these wires connect the modem (but Windows 10 adjusts easily)
I think through this PPPoE (LAN) mad flow (of ip addresses is on) and that it closes access.

7. Guys, I helped this way:
1) Click Play in Battle.net.
2) At this time, quickly turn off the Internet(I want to note, the cable pull is not necessary!)
3) Wait until Destiny 2 menu will appear where you must press.
4) turn on the Internet.
5) PROFIT.
The way I worked, not the fact that work for you.
Can be a departure with the Canary error which take you to the menu. Just again, press-and everything works.
UPD: I Noticed that after the rollers, the end of the RAID always crashes.

8. Write here enthusiastic comments about your dancing.
43 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jafes 13.04.20

AtomaTb wrote:
This is not a problem the PC version, on consoles this problem also sometimes found. Fortunately, a small percentage of players.

G
Garvel90 13.04.20

AtomaTb
Windscribe helped SPS bro,and there is a free prog like this,then give the current 10GB traffic?

A
AtomaTb 13.04.20

Garvel90
I do not know is not used (

S
SupernaturalLost 13.04.20

From error no connection to server Destiny 2 helped me to restart the computer! (I have Adblock enabled, antivirus KIS 2016 also launched are the latest updates for Windows 10 build 15063.483)
The ' net I got this (modem from MTS) :

A
AtomaTb 13.04.20

20.minutes games 2 departure for work VPN
In short taskbar on salckware.

Z
ZeFeRKo 13.04.20

Yuliya Popova
Yes it is surprising but router helped people even through the phone the Internet can play, but the wire is the game doesn't like

Y
Yuliya Popova 13.04.20

ZeFeRKo
Uninstalled the game.

A
AtomaTb 13.04.20

The question is: PPPoE connectivity Will be supported by Destiny 2 when it releases for PC?
Most Belgian players, clients at the biggest ISP here have issues with normal Ethernet because Destiny 2 is not compatible with a certain type of router (error spinach). And using a PPPoE connection we would bypass the router and have a work arround.
So @BNGHelp5 , PPPoE Will be supported for Destiny 2 PC version or not? Im not going to pre order it if I'm not even sure I will be able to play it and so won't most Belgian players.

P
Peppidlinnyychulok 13.04.20

And you can perevodik Please)

R
Rhaegar 13.04.20

Guys, I helped this way:
1) Click Play in Battle.net.
2) At this time, quickly turn off the Internet(I want to note, the cable pull is not necessary!)
3) Wait until Destiny 2 menu will appear where you must press.
4) turn on the Internet.
5) PROFIT.
The way I worked, not the fact that work for you.
Can be a departure with the Canary error which take you to the menu. Just again, press-and everything works.
UPD: I Noticed that after the rollers, the end of the RAID always crashes.

G
Garvel90 13.04.20

Rhaegar
Do not rash salt in the wound.

R
Rhaegar 13.04.20

Garvel90
Perhaps someone will help.

K
Ksarek 13.04.20

Rhaegar
Thank You, Buddy! I helped! And it did, it was useless.

K
Kirill Kokorin 13.04.20

Vpn game, but frequent crashes. If you go dungeon, it is time to return, but in the pvp modes, is another matter. It's either stupidly not goes and throws on startup or while playing a monstrous delay that sometimes you shoot at someone, but the damage is not. And even after you die a few meters from the place where he was. In short to play unreal if you don't fix this shit, and buy I certainly won't if the release so it will remain.

A
AtomaTb 13.04.20

Kirill Kokorin
Directly unplugged the LAN cable ,and plugged my old modem (D-Link 320), the game immediately earned.

In General, she swears on PPPoE (LAN) connection I do not know why.

The modem eats 45% speed,and especially if an older model like mine.
Suffer (6.MB and 11.MB/c) of course a big difference but tolerable.

Better than a VPN which makes it breaks on KD in the game.

I advise you to do so as if you have a modem, and check if the game starts so you can pre-order to do.

I think through this PPPoE (LAN) mad flow (of ip addresses is on) and that it closes access.

Developed fogged up short in protection....

M
Mr_Irb 13.04.20

Rhaegar
thank you! - at least not knowingly downloaded (sensitive yesterday he did not think of such variant) today played - flights were only at the start(in the process of character creation) and at the end of the missions (when in shed (or wherever) throws)... the toy is good if you will correct all of these schools with a connection to release - will be fine...

R
Rhaegar 13.04.20

Glad I was able to help the two, but if I yesterday thought of this, I'd have a lot more to play, and the rest.
And so, the game is good, I think to take a Deluxe.

K
Kirill Kokorin 13.04.20

AtomaTb
wi-fi modem I have, if I understand correctly your solution. I have the Internet rostelecoms modem is a LAN cable to the computer. May really need a permanent ip, but over I play without problems in the same battle.net, then the problem personally developers and games.
And that seems to be developed so confuse with the defense that decided not to allow people with this Internet. Of course it's logical - less people and less cheaters, but that this drop becomes calmer.

About vpn another thing: I used a program Windscribe was frequent crashes, lost connection. Fast or competitive to play was almost impossible to play because of the huge delay. Established on the advice of Ex - delay now, but at the bend a trial only 7 days. And even demanded my personal information for payment, but I bravely refused. In General, the beta enough, but to release this kind of problem is unacceptable. Cheats cheats, and normal people have no such problems playing. Moreover, buying a game for 2-3K.

C
Constant1ne 13.04.20

All of the campaign, the PC servers beta

G
Garvel90 13.04.20

Kirill Kokorin
Nothing to add said the right thing, waiting for hope.