3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 13.04.20 11:43 am

The Internet connection is not available (the Archive of the burned chairs) (Destiny 2)

ERROR CODE: CANARY

I could find out solutions on the Internet :

1. Official forum
www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11914

2. I guess that the problem may be due to the floating IP. You may need a static IP address. My ISP provides this service, but this fee.

3. Need to download VPN program for PC, I personally downloaded Windscribe and after the installation chose the Netherlands and the game started up and worked fine.Hopefully at release there will be no problems.

4. Useful topic in Eng who knows the language, see:
www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/230291881?sort=0&a..

5. Download - Betternet

6. If you are directly Internet connected, you can try to configure a modem if you have one.
I was helped by this method is of course not to everyone hunting to get these wires connect the modem (but Windows 10 adjusts easily)
I think through this PPPoE (LAN) mad flow (of ip addresses is on) and that it closes access.

7. Guys, I helped this way:
1) Click Play in Battle.net.
2) At this time, quickly turn off the Internet(I want to note, the cable pull is not necessary!)
3) Wait until Destiny 2 menu will appear where you must press.
4) turn on the Internet.
5) PROFIT.
The way I worked, not the fact that work for you.
Can be a departure with the Canary error which take you to the menu. Just again, press-and everything works.
UPD: I Noticed that after the rollers, the end of the RAID always crashes.

8. Write here enthusiastic comments about your dancing.
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garvel90 13.04.20

Pipelineable
Don't despair brother whether there will be)

H
Homikator 13.04.20

I have often breaks the connection with the server, what's wrong?
That's what the hell!!! I have 100 times wished that she had taken the desteni(((
In General, of course, fumbled and off the forum https://www.bungie.net/ru
In short they screwed up!

H
Homikator 13.04.20

Want a funny thing, delete the app from iphone Desteny 2 and the firing ceased.
As far as I understand, when you attempt to login to the app Desteny 2 via battlenet ACC I have neither of which did not work, he just can't do it, says the page is unavailable and may autorizatii app from time to time tries to log in, which causes my account to disconnect, but how else to explain it.