3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhekast 13.04.20 11:45 am

Before the battle system was better and more spectacular (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

What do you think?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 13.04.20

Zhekast
I do not agree. Before the combat system was just like a cutscene: the character himself is there all the cuts and the player is required only to press the LMB. Now as entertainment, and effectiveness in combat depends on skill. And emotions a lot more, when with his own hands killed a crowd of guards without receiving a single blow, than simply press a button and watch the animation.

R
Ryuzake 13.04.20

Anyone.

V
Vint Caballero 13.04.20

I agree,as anyone. I liked to click a few buttons and watch the animation..

M
Macros Easy 13.04.20

I agree, the interview was better and I personally felt like something more plausible than now.

S
Shimuto 13.04.20

it's just not assassin and polylaser floor darksouls some
By the way about capturing objectives at all... very inconvenient and buggy.

l
lookaway 13.04.20

bread will not relax against fat enemies that 95% of HP in one blow demolished.
on the one hand, it's good. you need to watch the fight - when Bloch when to punch, when to punch, on the other - it is difficult to saponosides, if you do not keep the unit. but if it hold, it can punch and gg immediately.

in General, we still have to play and get used shoby to talk about the quality.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 13.04.20

I still love the suit Unity!?

u
u3epJlu 13.04.20

I loved the combat system in unity is quite difficult to avoid it, but if caught - will be very interesting. Yes-something like this, France, swords and all, the animation of the murders and bumps beautiful (although a bit slow).

K
K0stya96 13.04.20

Vindicta
support!) the only thing that do not really like the new fighting system as well...fatalities occur on the last enemy, and sometimes may not work)

v
vladik865 13.04.20

The system I like the contrast, I don't mind the old system, she was beautiful. But in General, for one-armed pirates, and then just a fight and really need to slediti for enemies plus they attack odnovremenno, in General this system is less beautiful visually but plays more interesting. Anyway the game top.

L
Lightninggg 13.04.20

In unity is had for the series, as above noticed. In beauty and complexity.
Immediately something fresh (a plus), but not particularly beautiful, the mechanics like Dark Souls/Bloodborn, but with poor animations and no sense that apply powerful strikes, shinkuem their enemies. Don't know, I like the game, but the gameplay mechanics have not yet tasted.

M
MaksStrong 13.04.20

this crap of fighting before was super Prelimina, what to listen to morons and sculpt this shit

L
LEvgeny 13.04.20

I believe that the fight in Origins is super, it is moderately complex and unpredictable as the real combat In the last parts of the battle system was entertaining, but a little variable. Engaging in battle I always knew you will be the winner. In the new part of the fight will cause strain, the enemies attack at the same time, you never know who will win in a particular battle. And that's cool. Plus a very high-quality animation (I do not understand why many consider it ugly), and there are fatalities, that is, as entertainment previous installments.

v
vitalik2187836 13.04.20

I do not know anyone, but I have the first 3 hours bombed hard due to the fact that I DOH on hard difficulty. And then I got used to it and realized that it was much better than what it used to be in ALL games in the series. You're not just in order to cut enemies attacking you at a time, and try as quickly as possible to reduce the number of attackers, because each of them is trying to kill you almost at the same time.
I went then in unity, and realized that there in fact just for kids. Well done all the same times, we tried this time.

s
stars1066 13.04.20

LEvgeny
Totally agree. Also spectacular for example to close from archers shield, the hero takes out the shield hit him arrows (in the name of special skill). Can knock down enemy by ramming with the shield, or you can hold Shift+LMB (with sword for example) and the time to counterattack captain with the shield in his attack that will knock him off his feet, without counter-attack the captain with a shield is only briefly revealed. If you consider that each weapon has its own attacks and tactics, it gives great variability. The most important thing to win fights now brings a lot more fun than before, when we only enjoyed the animations of the finishing moves, knowing in advance that we won and the prey already found)) I only used UNITY before this brought some complexity to the battles, but I personally, in my opinion the fight was difficult largely due to its ping and clumsy. All this is my personal opinion.)