3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hou5e 13.04.20 11:48 am

The problems associated with Steam (Team Fortress 2)

Guys, I haven't bought Team'ku, but been watching the development and REALLY want to buy. I have this problem - I recently tried to install STEAM but something went wrong.... In General:
1. Team Fortress 2 is through STEAM?
2. Is there on the installation disk of ORANGE BOX installer STEAM?
3. What speed takes STEAM (I have cable Internet, 64 MB-h).
Please help, and the ancestors will not give money until you know that I this money is not wasted (590 RUB. - it was a little expensive).
240 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeronimo 13.04.20

1.Yes, there is steam for it specially created.
2.not only has Steam and TF2, Half-Life 2,Half-Life 2:Episode 1,Half-Life 2:Episode 2, Portal.
3.All will go under that speed on the grid.
590 rubles for 5 games and the official soundtrack of Halflife it's expensive, well, I'm sorry, where did you live for 5 games is in my opinion a penny. Where you more buy five licensed games for 590 rubles...

B
Barfin 13.04.20

If all you need is team fortress, then take him alone, he's sold separately and costs 250 R.

h
hou5e 13.04.20

But the fact of the matter is that there is no HAlf-Life 2 and episode I,
But only the Portal that brought Yes II episode.
By the way, the night before have Steam installed. Thanks guys, now just buy it!

h
hou5e 13.04.20

Copied from the forum for Half-Life 2:
Dude, I have this happened yesterday I installed STEAM. But before that, a year ago, I also tried to install it from the same disk (litsenzionka - from Buki), a year ago I registered, but the speed then was small, and was only able to register an account. Yesterday I also tried to do the old e-mail (left), but he does not want to accept the old password as (I think) I have them for a year not used. The activation code on the box, he sends me an e-mail code. But the same thing - not play. I made a new account - had in Yandex (not advertising) to register anew. Happened, but when installing Half-Lif'and when I enter the code on the box, it says that this code cannot be reused. But the password IS NOT!!! How so?!?! He does not want to accept the data, but does not deny that the account is registered to?!?!

S
SiPlus 13.04.20

Zubrnet it say about HL2 and EP1 but smaller

n
niklein 13.04.20

zubr v orange boxe jestj half-life 2 i EP 1
tam prjam na diske bol6imi bukvami ne written, eto written 4utj nize v pravom uglu niznem

vot pozirj http://pix.playground.ru/312738/8688/91235/

B
BarD777 13.04.20

I have no STEAM and server to look for not want to.
Have using CONNECT.
Tell me some good servers.
PS
Only IP from them!!!

G
Geny 13.04.20

My first experience of STEAM.
I bought Team Fortress 2 (license),many have heard and read that the game is good.put the cd into the cd-rom...
first, he installed the STEAM itself,then began to renew itself,well, it's okay I have a speed 1000Kbps(I think that the speed is very good),updated quickly,set the game.after installation
began to be updated,it took an hour! at a speed of 1000Kbps!!! well the pain is over,I thought now would go to any server,maaaa as well,fled.after selecting the first available server began to load the map(I can understand),kakieto sounds from Quake3,administrative utilities, and even hell knows what.it took a whole 10 minutes(stupid staring at a black screen).okay,started a game,run around kakieto ugly models and constantly killing me,parallel to listen to crazy volume which I'm a dick(not turned off the microphone in the menu)well I think there are professionals,try to look for happiness on another server...
again began to load maps,kakieto sounds from Quake3,administrative utilities, etc., etc.
another 10 minutes of stupid looking at a black screen.on this server is happening again the same crap.
choose a third server...after 5 minutes of looking at a black screen nerves could not stand ctrl+alt+del
and remove Team Fortress 2 to hell. a half hour of your life down the drain!
for some reason in Call of Duty is after installing the game and patch you can just go to any server and play as much as anyone,and the people there are more friendly!
excuse me,but I decided to share my opinion.

-
-mann 13.04.20

Well, XS, I got the hang of it immediately. First killed quite often, but now I play better)))) About download maps is true, but I have it all lasted a maximum of 3 minutes. And if you do not want the material, play first time on foreign server)))))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.04.20

compared stupid meat code and the command TF.Sounds there nifiga not kvasovka,one can see in the Paste you're playing,there are many sounds taken out.Yes,steam updates for a long time.Model is not ugly,ooni made with cartoon style,like all IHRA...steam will love to pull the update on TF,it's one of the reasons why I did not buy litsuhu my net burst.As you started swearing,it means that you really zakonektitsya to the server where they play experienced veterans who play to win and not for games...TF it is not the fault...
Conclusion:none of the rights except that steam is bad on updates...

-
-mann 13.04.20

where they play experienced veterans who play to win and not for fun...
PPC... a hard case))) I play TF2 90% for fun and 10% for achievement)))))

E
Exceeded 13.04.20

Shitty servers chose

C
CaVaBien 13.04.20

Geny, My first experience of STEAM.
But you're describing how you did not like tf2.

kakieto sounds from Quake3,administrative utilities, and even hell knows that
Some admins add additional content.So it was fun to play...About the sounds from quake is something nostalgic already :)

run around kakieto ugly models
Well...Give me an example Neurosci models in your understanding.

and constantly killing me
LOL,no comments

nerves could not stand ctrl+alt+del and remove Team Fortress 2
I advise you to do yoga.Or Thai-Chi, and nerves will be in order.

In General,you chose a very bad server,apparently.

F
FALKEN 13.04.20

don't like to download content? go to settings and disable the download of

-
-mann 13.04.20

I have the speed 1000Kbps
And I have 30 KB\S. once demolition of the game and the updates was pumped 8 hours. So, your statement about the long update is ridiculous.

I
Igor Surov 13.04.20

ZOMG
My first experience of STEAM.
well at least not sexual experience..

I have a speed 1000Kbps(I think that the speed is very good),updated quickly,set the game.after installation
began to be updated,it took an hour!
...and?...AND WHAT?! type would buy you for example kod4 you would have fewer downloads?

okay,started a game,run around kakieto ugly models and constantly killing me
what? You bugout models, and they are trying to kill you?
Or you mean the character's in the game? (or Classes) to Kill because you're a novice (newbie)

thought now go to any server,maaaa as well,fled.after selecting the first available server began to load the map(I can understand),kakieto sounds from Quake3,administrative utilities, and even hell knows what.it took a whole 10 minutes(stupid staring at a black screen)
And all the fault of Steam, if you're choosing a server not off. cards? Veni itself.

In short, the whole post is bullshit.

G
Geny 13.04.20

Shadow of the phenix
I'm glad that your first sexual experience was with team fortress 2,probably why you have warm feelings.
and actually I don't understand the aggression from your side,I expressed my opinion,I think that's what forums and not in order to praise your favourite games.

d
dronos 13.04.20

geni, judging by what you wrote, you have a computer 5 years ago and run you tried DoomII ;)

I
Igor Surov 13.04.20

Geny
your opinion? in addition to the first lines you have about steam is nothing written.

G
Geny 13.04.20

Shadow of the phenix

I mean,that long download all games of steam,I just pity thrown money.
I buy games to play them,not watch endless download.