3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hou5e 13.04.20 11:48 am

The problems associated with Steam (Team Fortress 2)

Guys, I haven't bought Team'ku, but been watching the development and REALLY want to buy. I have this problem - I recently tried to install STEAM but something went wrong.... In General:
1. Team Fortress 2 is through STEAM?
2. Is there on the installation disk of ORANGE BOX installer STEAM?
3. What speed takes STEAM (I have cable Internet, 64 MB-h).
Please help, and the ancestors will not give money until you know that I this money is not wasted (590 RUB. - it was a little expensive).
240 Comments
Sort by:
c
ch0mb0r 13.04.20

Ny6 Style valve intentionally made it that achievements don't nadrachivat with bots, the only way to persist and to put the server through the command line(DOS if you want)

E
Erysipelas 13.04.20

One

L
Last man 13.04.20

Almost all have such a problem with the installation ? More than a year ago I bought a gaming mouse, the Razer Krait , with her as a gift were licensed Team Fortress 2 . At first I did not set the game . Then installed it , downloaded the updates ( nepomnyu long it was long but I think maybe I have then, the speed was just 512 kbit/sec ). Tried it , liked it. Of course the first few months of the serfs was called a noob ( I don't know why in TF 2 pertaining to newbs but newbs Council - do not climb on the arena until you gain experience - there for 5 seconds you will understand that you are a beginner ) but now normal nearly 525 hours of play.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 13.04.20

What if it turns out the error:

pix.PlayGround.ru

j
joxxy 13.04.20

It is not an error but a warning. Just click Play, and Steam itself sinhroniziruete your data.

L

This is a problem that can not do this. I then fine - but equipment is not present (writes failed to connect) the server can't find...

In counter zero - no one has avatars (even icons) and friends cannot be seen - it is not possible to connect

Checked for viruses, for errors, restarted STEAM several times, even in support of wrote. They said that type of question should ask on the support site instead of writing through the Mail... But there I did not see the window for asking the question

j
joxxy 13.04.20

Try to reinstall the Steam client and thus Team Fortress 2.

L

Tim fortress I reinstall I can not - the disk went to another city... But the STEAM client... I don't know... will anything change

A
Avtoritarin 13.04.20

It applies to everyone, not just you...

j
joxxy 13.04.20

If the Internet allows, download TF2 with Steam servers, if not, make a backup copy of the game.

L

Ie, you, too, in the moment, STEAM is barely plowing, EDVARD NIGMA?

A
Avtoritarin 13.04.20

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
Exactly man... Everything shakes, but the bottom is no connection... Look in the latest news - all so...

j
joxxy 13.04.20

Oh yeah, and didn't notice. Is prevention in the service Steam, wait.

L

And how much roughly will it take? I don't know, sorry noob)))

A
Avtoritarin 13.04.20

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
Nobody knows))) Talked to 19.00 in Moscow, but still no...

L

Said? it service STEAM said or someone else? And then to play Tim's hunting... I got there orourke... upload ... and then as for evil ...

A
Avtoritarin 13.04.20

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
Smart man, p. P. in the relevant subject!!!

L

Understand)

e
egor26rus 13.04.20

The people ,after checking nepoluchaetsa rubbing and knotting in equipping in FF,what to do??