3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaximTman 14.04.20 12:56 am

Impressions of the beta (Call of Duty: WWII)

Share your opinion about the beta test of the new cold.
My personal:http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaximNewTman/recommended/696790/
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spectre0910 14.04.20

Such shit, much better than the old Day of Defeat Source to run. No blacks, no women, each in their language, shooting more or less realistic, also dynamically.

s
sanchouz777 14.04.20

At first it seemed good! Yes, the same code that is better than the last, but before the masterpiece mw2 does not hold of course. But PPC on the second card were already chitak avtopritselivanie. Spun in all directions, the sight immediately to you, wherever I appeared. The experience of the game, and can distinguish between skill and cheats;) it was impossible to Play. And it's already in beta, the release is probably the same crap!

G
GamesKnight 14.04.20

Typical COD. Small cards, a furious pace, good graphics. Now this is no surprise. Many write that optimise standards. I don't know, rx 470 on ultra preset time, antialiasing fxaa, there is drawdown. The same BF 1 is stable, and there maps are large, the saturation events are much higher, a lot of players, there is technique and obviously better graphics. In General, let's see what will sing, and the multiplayer standard for cold

D
Diablonos 14.04.20

Crusaders

damn the same cold as usual, 1 battle played, I realized that bowel and came out a hundred times the same thing)
Well, of course. What are you waiting for? Call of Duty - Gonochki, or Call of Duty for fighting? Or do you think to yourself that callofduty, suddenly so should be an exact clone of bellafila, with vehicles and huge maps?

C
Cipherer 14.04.20

Sorry stuck in beta only multiplayer, you can add and the passage in single...

C
Cipherer 14.04.20

GamesKnight
Well, I'm sorry, when BF1 came out? There are already a lot of bugs removed, CoD: WW II comes out, and there will be bugs, no less than in BF1...
And one more thing, I have none...

L
Lockheed Martin 14.04.20

Played tonight, not at all hooked up. There are black ops 1, this is an extreme, which I bought on steam and do not see any reason to buy WW II. Buy wolfenstein for single player and a good me about the Nazis this year. )

S
Saints319 14.04.20

Physics control character is just awful, very frustrating to play and not cause any pleasure.
For the same reason decided not to take and Ghost Recon

d
dzhok 39 14.04.20

honored
conclusion-all the same sores Rowntree!
small cards,and cheaters...
remains
single for a couple of hours,and for the sake of you to pay half of the piece???