3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glnai 14.04.20 01:00 am

The choice of antivirus.

Previously there was a license, now the course is not the same and has faced the choice of what to put ?
If there are some disadvantages if you put the Repack any antivirus or better to put some free?
If free what? It is difficult if not convincingly .
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georgiy Timoshin 14.04.20

I have 3 years to use the free version of Avira without problems is updated and automatically renews the license ,but the truth is a bit of advertising and is initially set do not need the application that you can later easily remove.

G
Glnai 14.04.20

George Timoshin
Thank you and see.

w
wolf273 14.04.20

Not using Antivirus software 2 years never hapanuli nothing.So that best antivirus is common sense.

K
Kol55 14.04.20

wolf273
Certainly not Hepatol,alert, then there is a virus driven. Weak viruses yourself zaganyali and thinks all the rules.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 14.04.20

wolf273
So that best antivirus is common sense.

Possible. About win 7 asking for the launch of any new app I for 2 years only had 1 app that was not detected by my antivirus. In fact, the viruses were only those that he was launched.

But in early 2011, was put on old laptop with XP antivirus. Before that was Norton IS 2006 apparently license for a year (buying not later than one year 2007-2008), which had since bases and I wouldn't let him scan. The first scan with another antivirus was detected in only in the Temporary Internet Files folder 4 kinds of Trojans, which of course climbed as executable in the Temp\ (9 species). And others have been in the startup folder\ (but it was active infection that the antivirus could not handle).

PS. And it's about the fact that I new antivirus set just because 1 out of the pile of the Trojans tried to send spam, but he didn't what it to send.

S
SazhinAlexandr 14.04.20

MES. Completely free and protects fine.
PS If people pictures, then nothing will help.

G
Glnai 14.04.20

SazhinAlexandr
Interesting suggestion... But in fact, MES is useless but still...

S
SazhinAlexandr 14.04.20

Glnai
In my practice, not the same useless Avast.

G
Glnai 14.04.20

SazhinAlexandr
Nobody said that Avast is better all full and you cannot call it as it looks mostly just in the browser.

S
SazhinAlexandr 14.04.20

Glnai
He says so.

M
Moron Dark 14.04.20

I usually use a bunch of Avira ?АntiVirus➕Comodo Firewall?
Comodo is the best Firewall? undoubtedly have
Avira are false positives,but overall it's not bad
(it is common to see recommendations of free anti-virus on websites and magazines)

y
yariko.v 14.04.20

Glnai wrote:
If free what ? It is difficult if not convincingly .
I was wondering What antivirus?. One day I decided to try the antivirus from t-Shirts in Windows - Microsoft Security Essentials. And he surprised me. Not so heavy (unlike virus) and quite reliable. After several months of Microsoft Security Essentials was specifically tested the system with the help of Dr. Web CureIt! and Kaspersky Security Scan and they found Nothing at all. From which he concluded that it provides adequate protection (+ it is absolutely free (its included in Windows)). And with Windows 10 all you can not to think about the antivirus, because Windows 10 contains built-in protection!

So I made a conclusion that each pig (=publisher) praises his puddle (=antivirus), simultaneously expressing that the remaining puddles less dirty. With antivirus just as well.

V

yariko.v wrote:
and they haven't found.
Well, if not to climb on the left site, do not run the file torrent_.exe and the like - you will not have anything on Win7 x64.

y
yariko.v 14.04.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
I agree. The safety of the user depends not Manisha as and from the user. And antivirus is only a useful addition.

S
Sedona 14.04.20

Don't know what specifically we can advise, because I myself faced such problem. Was Kaspersky and then, like a virus, and was not, BUT was really sluggish all the process and often he hangs out, eats very much. And at the moment avast every time I clean, but appear again and again, so I think to move to something else. A useful topic.

S
SlavaSonic 14.04.20

I use Kaspersky Anti-Virus, the last five years not any problems.

a
alt_engel 14.04.20

It is best to use the usual MSE and turn on the firewall, a good antivirus and system does not load. Sometimes you can check the computer with the help of Dr. Web CureIt! and AdwCleaner (programs that don't need to install, just download the new version off.sites). From personal experience I will say - this is more than enough for protection. And by the way, can in the browser to put the BitDefender TrafficLight extension, then just no rubbish will come out.

V

alt_engel wrote:
with the help of Dr. Web CureIt!
A certain percentage of Trojans, detects of course the latest version. And at some point all methods startup (common) understands even scan rootkits.

S
Sergey 82 14.04.20

Glnai wrote:is there some disadvantages if you put the Repack of any antivirus
There are disadvantages, but they can be bypassed for ESET NOD32. You need to install and configure a bunch of applications: NOD32 antivirus + program TNod User & Password Finder.

V
Vampire_98 14.04.20

NOD 32