3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 14.04.20 01:04 am

Syndicate vs unity that demanding (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I want to know which of these two demanding pieces I'm interested in unity

I have a video card nvidia gt730

2 gig of RAM

but the syndicate proposes to low and what about unity?
57 Comments
Sort by:
n
namaste.108 14.04.20

I believe that unity will not even start.

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

mazinily
About the same, for unity, less optimized. In General, it is better to see your tests on YouTube, with your videhoe. So that is my next outrage, with a useless subject for the benefit of the laziness of the author. So as to answer your question, he could and much faster than here.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

namaste.108
well, the syndicate has started

well, here according to how I read some bugs in unity that will not start

hmm would be better if they left the graphics at the level of the outcast bugs would be less, and there is a chance that start would

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Bupycop
yeah I once watched a video test the video card in syndicate so there is play on low and not lag that's why I downloaded but right now I doubt that it is necessary to look

n
namaste.108 14.04.20

mazinily
Well, you still try, good pirate in the network are not transferred, and no harm in trying.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

well, there's this one (if not corrected)

m
mazinily 14.04.20

namaste.108
no unfortunately but I after times like that don't want to waste time to spend on jump game app which will lag or not run

well, if you start the bugs well, Yes, I already with 4 of the bugs met

often or Aberdare under the vehicle will drop and not come out
or jackdaw porterweed moment from pirates of the Caribbean

R
Rottan 14.04.20

mazinily
You come here. Maybe that will help.
http://www.playground.ru/files/assassins_creed_syndicate/utils/

M
MunchkiN 616 14.04.20

if at maximum settings syndicate more demanding
at a minimum I don't know and I like tou are not interested but it seems to me if you look at unity min requirements are higher, it is logical to assume that at a minimum it is less demanding. but Dumeco they are about the same actually

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

mazinily
Well, when you look at the tests, it is necessary to consider not only vidyahu, but also other characteristics on which test is done, and vidyahu can take you, but Prots will i7 of some sort and you celebrate that with your videhoe gives 30фпс in the middle, run to swing the game, and it appears that there 20фпс to low. And about the bugs with the facial animation and other most fixed, but as a brand yubisofta, bugs they have in each series of games for a very long time, are inherited from the previous to the next part. Personally, I have a license to unity, a couple of times it happened that he was stuck in some texture and fell under them, but this is very rare, so that is not critical. And yet, according to your PC configuration, you the games you don't play, at best low/medium and 20-30фпс.

M
Micosh 14.04.20

mazinily
I played unity on high settings, without lag, while syndicate on low podlagivala

G
GamerBro 14.04.20

As for graphene in the Syndicate, then at the maximum quality textures the game hawala like 2.5 gig + maximum plotting area total scored 2.75 gig, if you're shaman with smoothing leave stock for trample Fig.
And what prevents you yourself to conduct a few experiments?

S
Sam_FisherPG 14.04.20

Unity eats a little more than the syndicate, and the syndicate game will be more interesting than unity.

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

Dok Rolf
Yeah, of course, a stereotype, chekni my config in the profile and tell me how much fps without looking before doing any tests. If the Witcher at max speed, without hairworks runs with 60fps and unity drawdown to 30фпс) the syndicate, much the same APF issues.

S
Sacking 14.04.20

Мейрбек4
I likewise, unity was on high settings, syndicate low podlagivala

t
thanxme 14.04.20

mazinily
How did you launched on 2 gigs of RAM?
If on, you can not even try to run with this configuration, even in unity most of the errors corrected.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

leviathan053
well launched in a window with low settings and at times there were black glare

M
Malice 14.04.20

mazinily
gt730 is an office gag, for games not intended, it should be at least 1060 6gb, anything below is not for games

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Malicе
well, the outcast without lag

D
DeClore 14.04.20

mazinily
The syndicate is the most demanding game on the PC! You've got 2 gig of RAM! Suggest to upgradethe operativos, well, none changed at least 750ti! Because your 730-nd ddr3 memory. From this and the lag!