3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 14.04.20 01:04 am

Syndicate vs unity that demanding (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I want to know which of these two demanding pieces I'm interested in unity

I have a video card nvidia gt730

2 gig of RAM

but the syndicate proposes to low and what about unity?
57 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeClore 14.04.20

Malicе
Nevsegda now and 780ti normally draws igrulki. And you're about 1060 here will be overwritten.

D
DeClore 14.04.20

mazinily
Write your percent. What I norms config wrote.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Egor Ermolaev
Yes, it is not necessary clearly the case that will not go

if only they did a good optimization

W
Wolf347 14.04.20

Egor Ermolaev
The syndicate is the most demanding game on the PC!
The most demanding games on the pitch, it's Deus Ex -MD and ARK. Syndicate and unity I though the most outrageous settings start, also put a resolution of 4k and the top roll sweet fx! I have to fly. But if I'm going to start the latest Deus and Arc, then my comp fear goes into space, before taking off out the window))))

W
Wolf347 14.04.20

And if you compare between Cindy and Yuni, of course, Cindy is more demanding, if you put all settings most would not want to compare fps.

W
Wolf347 14.04.20

Malicе
gt730 is an office gag
I mean gag? Where did you see it? She's a fierce piece G, which will burn, if it is to launch the first krayzisa on the minimum salary!

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Flokkkis
card rules but vserovno I don't play ac rogue pulls well and without lags on medium

M
Metalist1925 14.04.20

I have a video card nvidia gt730
if only they did a good optimization
OK!
The last AK is quite good optimization

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Metalist1925
not for everyone

that would play the latest original games (because if you count the release date came the latest it Chronicles Russia)

need a good video card for expensive money agree, not everyone has the money for a new graphics card

M
Metalist1925 14.04.20

mazinily
I agree

D
DeClore 14.04.20

Flokkkis
Exaggerated))

D
DeClore 14.04.20

mazinily
This is a bug from the beta version! surfaced a few days before release. In this game I did not notice.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Egor Ermolaev
firstly, do not insult
the second corrected they but not the fact that the game got rid of the bugs
thirdly you want to pay for one game 1499 RUB? plus dlc

D
DeClore 14.04.20

mazinily
Developed made the game 4 years. Since the 2 parts. Yes, it can game and went controversial, but there is a new mill, and mechanics. Okay! So let me explain. Imagine you worked in a factory for 4 years. Persistently doing every detail, grind all the aspects of the car. And at the end you send her, and deprive ZAR.Board. Cool? For me, no!

m
mazinily 14.04.20

Egor Ermolaev
and here is how not to do the patches in the game vserovno will be bugs Yes I understand it has reached a new level of graphics but vserovno the game was released not so where I was looking not to fight blade they sistemki not overstated

i
insel260 14.04.20

Egor Ermolaev
The console became the highest-grossing not because of the pirates, and due to the fact that in America and Europe, more prefer console, since computer hardware prices several times higher. There use laptops and consoles, personal computers, mostly used for instruction (Internet access, use of peripherals, etc.). At least in America.
So don't fall for all these rumors about the fact that the pirates have killed the PC platform. For fools are spreading such rumors that people would have moved on the console. By the way, if you know English sufficiently, sit on the American forums. There is no mess in the themes because of PC vs console. Only we. All because of marketing.
And what about unity and actually Yubisoft. Unity at the start of the terrible lag on the very top computer, now after a shitload of patches, optimisation has leveled off, but the bugs remained.
And if so love the real life examples, here's one. Imagine you work in a factory, work hard, you promise for your high quality work excellent salary. And then came the moment of wages, and you give not more than 40% of what you earned, while saying: - you Want more? Go to third shift and then we do another 3% pay.
So here, you buy the game for 2K rubles, which proposes, in which a bunch of bugs, not working quests... And you have to be happy with your purchase? However, developers are few, apart from the main game, that would go through one lousy quest, designed for 20 minutes of gameplay, you are asked to pay another 600 rubles. And not the fact that this DLS will not be bugs.
Now about the unity. Maybe it's cool and the crowds. But realized it sucks. You persons watched? There every third NPC twin. I agree, some scenes look awesome, when such a crowd, in the remaining 90% of cases is useless overhead.
This game if you take, it is only for discounts. 2 thousand is not worth it. If this amount would be kollektsionka, then a right, and so, it is not worth the money.
PS Anticipating your frustration, say the following: I Have a full collector's edition, did the pre-order. Paid for it, where some 12 thousand. The only thing I like is the figure, BUT!!! For the money I received just a piece of painted plastic. For example, in kollektsionke WoW was the figure of the character with elements of metal (sword and armor). And this kollektsionka cost me almost 2 times cheaper.
I am what is - Yubisoft snickering, they have all the games cost 1.5 - 2K without DLS, and in fact, the red price of these games does not exceed 1000. So that's something.
So not to pirate the game from Yubisoft is a sin. They should be punished for something that they sell such a slag for the money.

Look out for the Witcher 3, locations ten times more graphics much better, the quests hundreds of times more balanced NPCs in the cities, the game looks much better and eats two times less. And now the main thing - the cost of 800 rubles, with all DLS 1.5 K rubles. Kollektsionka 3 thousand rubles.
And the game is high quality and is not expensive. The real price, without fraud on the part of the developer.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

insel260
I have the Witcher 2 on high flies and 3 goes low and this means that the game is well optimizirovan and say the map I got bad well she's not better but not worse

and to say that the map is shit because others are better and I own no such card am I right?

i
insel260 14.04.20

So pirates, pirates and pirates again, what in any case do not do pre-order games from yubisoft, of course if you don't want to lose money. That's like a game, I want to re-take again? Then you can go and buy.
And here's what else I want to say, but rarely accurately Yubisoft with his AC into the Apple. For example Black flag I really liked, so after a game on the pirates, I bought the collector's edition of this game and was satisfied. Because I made a mistake in the future, pre-order unity, but still not help.

On to say the following - unity eats CPU more RAM than the Syndicate. So if the Syndicate for low lag, then unity is just a slideshow.

i
insel260 14.04.20

mazinily
Lad, please, learn grammar and punctuation, because nichrome is not clear what you are writing.
That would not ask stupid questions and don't wait half a year for the answer, just compare your hardware with the minimum system. the requirements for the game. Here's the answer.

m
mazinily 14.04.20

insel260
I am saying that saying that the video card gt730 shit

but this map is not worse but not better than all the cards