3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodge Charger RT 14.04.20 01:05 am

Luchbox and shop pirates. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

There infa about opening a shop or luchboxes pirates?
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
superninzza 14.04.20

Also interesting, and something like gold edition pirates!!! XD

s
superninzza 14.04.20

Dodge Charger RT
Maybe he's the gold edition I bought... =)

P
Pupsik 3D 14.04.20

Also waiting for sitting,but for now there is nothing about the bypass on the pirates.

D
Dodge Charger RT 14.04.20

Baby 3D
I tried to check the English-speaking Internet, but there is something too in the zeros

L
Laysen 14.04.20

The shop account is tied to WB, so the pirates did

M
Manty s krovyu 14.04.20

And the strength to improve too through the store? Or to improve it somewhere in the fortress?
I just don't get it)

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

If the current copy shop somehow gash pirates. I bought the silver edition of odd and not worried. All spend. Me there already waiting for the guard Orc is Legendary. The usual thinking on these coins to put

N
Nero Vipus 14.04.20

Manti with blood
in the army the shift if I am not mistaken

P
Ps_exeTrap 14.04.20

Guys, offtopic(So the subject does not create), if Repack(Codex) save games will work with the licenses ? Just there are fears that the saves are not stock , as when entering the game says that the save is not compatible , but they say they say that the error due to the bug.

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

Ruslan Gerilovich
Well go open. For the Mat you a warning is thrown once. Here's a picture or two. Buy only silver chests for 1500 coins. Tried it with armor, but from there, only orange tops. Think about it!!!
Spoiler

F
Fair-de -Ragon 14.04.20

Guys and th on the topic? How to remove the unit from the store?

Z
ZeFeRKo 14.04.20

Fair-de-Ragon
buy litsuhu, as already mentioned, the shop is tied to a server

s
superninzza 14.04.20

ZeFeRKo
Well this will have to wait for a sale on everything.

G
Girbi 14.04.20

Dodge Charger RT wrote:
spent 2K rubles for the game in 2к17
2K is the price tag the game in Steam, the standard edition of the game sell at 1,295 to

N
Nehalim 14.04.20

Relic. option only to wait for the save , nothing more.

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

Ruslan Gerilovich
I'm not broke. Farm so well. Once again slowly: I only bought 1500 silver chests and here Sedna 10pcs bought them and dropped two legendary Uruk-Hai. What you still not clear? And these eight Orc eclipsing even before that, when I started to brand orcs in Norene. I mean his army to throw.

T
The_narik 14.04.20

Badfox69
So what's with these boxes? I played 20 hours (don't know how watch pirates measure), captured and lost the castle, went to the next, and subjected for 4 orcs, sturmanu conquered at storm 8, barely killed boss (last chance ended, but elven fury IMBA), has appointed the highest from the pool of captured. And nothing fancy nebylo. The essence of the thing. I listened from criteria about spies, but how to use them did not understand. Why still need those orcs from the chests? There's supposedly a pool of commanders that you can share? Before I even store in-game currency is not needed, but higher and even more legendary orcs are hard to find

D
Delphis 14.04.20

The_narik
Yes, all these orcs for gays sent to me, the whole point of the game in passing of the plot

P
PIRAT69 14.04.20

The_narik
It is like a warehouse of orcs. From there you can other garrisons to translate. Also give the orcs for example a squad of archers and other stuff. To make a weapon fire or cursed...

c
cheezette 14.04.20

Nicholas Ololi
Hello, 5K rubles to pay for the game, where else, in addition, stuck the donut? I'd rather more on the right things you will spend this amount than to give the monolith