3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dodge Charger RT 14.04.20 01:05 am

Luchbox and shop pirates. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

There infa about opening a shop or luchboxes pirates?
29 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fildon 14.04.20

In General, in terms of loot on the pirates makes no sense to play, right?

T
The_narik 14.04.20

Badfox69
In General, under the donation account of all transactions, even for in-game currency. Without them, too well-traversed (yet good)

T
The_narik 14.04.20

cheezette
If you buy the game for 5K, you want to rebuild will not have all the gameplay for 20 hours. If the pirates, without trunks of 50-80hrs

T
The_narik 14.04.20

Fildon
In principle, Yes. If you nischebrot, but play want - download. If you have extra cash to buy one. This game is an Amateur assassin (subjective opinion), if you like to capture a fortress and you are not boring, take the persons and not to think. If not, download pirates, play 5 hours and then decide

K
Kraduschiysya V-Teni 14.04.20

There is a sense generally to improve the orcs,leaders,captains if the game pirates? No raids turns out not to be your fortress pirates? I just haven't played I'd like to clarify

Z
ZeFeRKo 14.04.20

Crouching In The Shadows
attacks will not be

S
SaNcHiK86 14.04.20

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/76rvv5/middleearthshadowofwarv10onlinefixrevolt/
REVOLT posted a fix online and now you can open chests, rejoice

W
Wulwsten 14.04.20

SaNcHiK86
Pravda writes that the saves from CODEX to be moved to REVOLT is impossible. PPC, re-take did not want. And store use even without gold coins it would be interesting.

S
SaNcHiK86 14.04.20

Wulwsten
True, good thing I only the entry passed.