3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qverty56 14.04.20 01:05 am

How do you like the new combat system? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

If to series, for games, difficult or easy, animation?
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 14.04.20

tony_001
You play, if you do not notice the same type of suit, where all the enemies are stupidly waiting for their turn to die, and all the fights happened with banal murder in 1 click, except if the player started to invent something for a change.

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

Manti with blood
Then gg should die from 1-2 hits or 1-2 arrows? And the game instantly turned into a hell of a hardcore trenchant dark souls who like to camp play with the mass, as it is now?

F
Faceless Void 14.04.20

Listen WMS-topic, but I just want to understand EXACTLY how this IIA or call... for this and pay 3,500 in incentive for gold :
CONTENT GOLD EDITION*

Assassin's Creed® Origins.
Season Pass:
Additional tasks, a new maximum level and improve for the character;

2 major additions in 2018;

2 exclusive personalization pack;

Arms "first day";
A basic set of Helix credits.

I mean that in the Deluxe of the chips is not present, as I think it is necessary? or just the Deluxe version to get...

a
assyy nuar 14.04.20

tony_001
che like fingering health bar half an hour?

K
Kanych 14.04.20

tony_001
This combat system is more dependent on player's skill. That is, there is not just push one button and look beautiful for the enemy. And do this by hand gives a huge designer that he harvested, used to be button collecting this constructor. Free now combat mechanics, limited to the imagination of the player. For example, you can stun the enemy push, then quickly pull the bow and put the arrow head, or spread on a spear, a Mace to flatten, to cut with an axe, quickly run up from behind and sticking a sword or knife. There is a strong shock that accumulate and float, for example, direct the stab of a sword proteges through. This is only a small part of killing the enemy.

F
Faceless Void 14.04.20

Canic forever
Free now combat mechanics, limited to the imagination of the player. For example, you can stun the enemy push, then quickly pull the bow and put the arrow head, or spread on a spear, a Mace to flatten, to cut with an axe, quickly run up from behind and sticking a sword or knife. There is a strong shock that accumulate and float, for example, direct the stab of a sword proteges through. This is only a small part of killing the enemy.

for this I will buy this game!

K
Kanych 14.04.20

tony_001
When the game comes out and then see the, now useless to throw sources. Only the developers know what the outcome will be. Completely old suit still will not, maybe for fans of the old waste do something good. They have something to please everyone, fans of the suit-type souls and Sitemap. Byloby great if there will be combat skills, similar to the previous assassins are. Then in the settings you can't change it. All would find something.

K
Kanych 14.04.20

tony_001
Me the combat system is satisfied, no hope do not expect from the gameplay. I heard that in the game settings can be a option to put as it was before. And that's exactly what we'll see at the exit.

W
Werewolf1986 14.04.20

Faceless Void

Don't buy that someone makes? Still doing a favor, well you give.

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

tony_001
That's all you could come up with? Odd little, for the fanatic, with the avatar of the assassin. For the words not used to answer, and here I can. Can record video with gameplay from the brotherhood, which pereprohozhu. Clamping the right mouse button in the crowd and all the enemies beat the block. At the moment of attack hit left and kill the enemy, if I'm somewhere wrong, show, but not, so shut varesco and go play in the series as, if not smart enough to recognize the weak and the same type of interview first parts.

q
qverty56 14.04.20

What a mess I created.

M
Manty s krovyu 14.04.20

Bupycop
I meant that the old maps for a good stealth game, was great. Now this is an RPG, for an RPG, of course, this tactic podaite (new). Remember my Hayter of Cannoa one counterattack took out of the game. And they were all the same level! Now you stick an arrow in the head put, you zhilishta, breathed the air of Egypt.

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

Manti with blood
And I mean that in the first part, the strength was clearly not worth the wait, because the NPC just stood around HS and waiting till he turns all killed. There was a good story and charismatic characters with their deep history. In the new parts, the fight will be more logical and lively, strong and experienced enemies will kick your ass if you go for them is not pumped, and Vice versa. But first on essentially any stage, all the fighting took place in the same way.

R
RTYWD 14.04.20

Old is definitely better,and this emphasis on copy RPG games

M
Manty s krovyu 14.04.20

Bupycop
He and the assassin were trained many years battle)

T
ToxaF1 14.04.20

I would like militants, like in PoP:WW, with the dismemberment and bullettime.

S
Snite_Poerti 14.04.20

After Assassin's Creed Unity, this fight will be like God's dew. In General, most of all I liked to fill a muzzle to the Syndicate-powerful, bold and violent. Anyway my game all happy (I hope the story this time, though somehow stand out, and that bothered to rebuke them for it). And so I feel that I'll igrulya specifically, the rest of the parts to the holes preprogr.

l
lookaway 14.04.20

that video from fighting.
looks good, I think. reminiscent of padmaka with these bounces.
the numbers of damage, it crits, apparently. perhaps puhi will with stats. MB be the sets in the fat, hit, crit, speed. or bleeding in crit, I don't know.
in General. the first assassin, where I don't fall asleep looking at boevku. only enemies some are terribly easy (easy difficulty?)
Seth vladyki Sith in the kit.

A
A Gamer 14.04.20

It's not worth the wait at all. This is what MMORPGs zaklikivanie.

The first part of the Academy of fencing called for though sexebony but less realistic looking fecht. About attack turns - since at least black flag opponents have already attacked more than one at a time, so no need to muddle the facts WITH AC3.. changed the movement system and combat in General. All more free, but because of what that spread was. Not to go to extremes, to combine the clarity of the first system and the possibility of a second, that would be great. And what we see - Hey pressed the Korean online RPG, not otherwise.

C
Crage 14.04.20

The combat is complete shit, click all. The choreography of the movements is no more. Management goner. 10 buttons different actions with the enemy. Whose idea was it to make a SEPARATE button stealth kill. Yet, for me, is a complete failure. Even with a Russian voice acting trouble, its like recorded in the Studio so no processing and did not.