3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20 01:20 pm

Performance issue in gta online. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In gta online there are still strong subsidence fps from 70-80 to 30-40.
here are the settings of my PC and the Internet.
gefotre gtx 760 (4gb) driver - 376,09
intel(R) core(TM) i7-3770k 3.50 GHz
RAM 16GB

If you change the graphics settings to low the problem still remains.

In the course of further proceedings. I found not even loading the video card, many may say that the problem is banal and just a processor does not disclose the video card but as you can see the video card and processor work in gender power and do not give stable fps.

Fps is sharply limited to 30 no more, no less if enabled vertical sync. And the graphics card is loaded with about 30-35%.

This problem occurs only in online.
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Available configuration more powerful in terms of graphics card, i7-3770K (in turboboost to 3.9 GHz), GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6G, 16GB DDR3. The problem is analogous, though less marked, in scenes loaded with multiple NPCs or machines, for example in the city, fps sags to 50-60 frames, while the load on the graphics card drops down to 70-40%, and similarly with the CPU, this kernel is not loaded more than 60%. And also, but much less pronounced occurs even in simpleare. All this is practically at full maximum settings, it is also very curious where is the bottleneck?

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa, performance in the multiplayer of GTA 5 is significantly lower than in the single-player, in particular, influenced even the number of people in the lobby, it is checked by me on an older configuration, when a single fps was 40-90, and online 30-60 and with a noticeable podlivaniem scored on a lobby in free mode, I think in this case the networking code. Also very interested in the issue with the SSD drive, as it may have insufficient loading of the processor and the failures in the download of the video card associated with a lack of speed of reading data from the media, itself, has two HHD.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa, and you have installed on your system SSD drive?

C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20

DartDiezer, Yes

C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20

DartDiezer, subsidence fps in online still occur when shooting from a Hydra fps also falls with the load on the system. The system can give great performance but where there is a bottleneck.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa
Most likely this is a feature of GTA 5, and often get rid of it is impossible, you can only mitigate a more powerful iron. By the way there are certain nuances I have online on clogged servers can be 70+ stable fps and 60+ in town, but if I had the option of smoothing MSAA 2x and above I get to a densely overgrown area of grass, then PPC, load none off the ceiling and fps squander up to a stable 40, and even dips to 35. Apparently when traced around a lot of grass, smoothing her wildly ship vidyuhi, long thought the thing was off the grass, but bald hills rod and found the best setting, put MSAA on 2x and raised the resolution to compensate for the lower anti-aliasing.

C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20

DartDiezer
Also faced this problem and also to artificially increase the resolution of the monitor.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Strange in the General case, because it does not gain test GTA with a powerful iron network comes a bunch of commercials, and or there just stupid frame counter instead of a full benchmark, or a scene from the game where now all type of top, and the config is not clear what they have here and guess what apnut that everything was good.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Found some VIDOS online, and noticed that the same proces i7-2600K observed different results with the performance. Namely, the stock speed graphics card similar idle and load goes down to 70%, but the guy with the same CPU but overclocked to 4.3 GHz, the load on the video train is kept in the range 97-99%

C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20

now I will try monitoring the CPU with the stock purity and boost with the regime and see the difference

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa
You have it even the acceleration was? And I need a motherboard APAT, at the current B75 chipset overclocking impossible.((( So while settle for just the turbo buttom.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa
Still I found a video which looked a long time,it compares very similar in architecture to our percent i7-2600 i7 with 6th generation but with graphics already gtx 1070, and you should pay attention to the indicator of stress on components as it is observed the same drawdown load up to 70% the percent of only 60%.

The time period starts with the test GTA 4:37
Why were the video is with different percent, because it clearly displayed the situation of themes and all the shouting that GTA it processorssigma, although the i7 any level above 60% load may not, and video card if it has enough energy reserves, then inevitably sags below 99% in complex scenes.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

What should we conclude about the curve optimizing the game, as there are performance issues even under full load on the components, that is, the game is essentially not able to intelligently use resources.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Well, even then the bottleneck is in the speed of communication between components, because the newer generations of the processor, these figures significantly tightened. But as correctly noted the presenter of the movie, it may fix it good acceleration.

C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20

Maybe when you transfer gta on pc the software is not up to the end optimized for pushnogo iron.

C
Capitan_Amerisa 15.04.20

All divine optimize gta 5 only runs on low settings.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa
I agree entirely, as when bought it still on the old configuration i5-2400, radeon hd 7850 2 Gb GDDR5, 8 GB DDR3 and removing even some of the graphics settings on high and max performance was great. And fps was high enough, online above 60 with dips in the city and the team fights to 40-30, though there were those MicroProse which now are not observed, only drawdowns fps when colliding with different objects, and those only to a comfortable 50 frames.

D
DartDiezer 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa
I think will save you from microflow upgrade the video card, as a matter of fact your system even posurovee my will, but that video card is weaker.

M
MagicHero 15.04.20

Capitan_Ameriсa
There is probably optimization for 4 cores and i7 4 cores + 4 threads hence not able to load percents on 100%.
I once made this video gta 5 online, there was not a problem. I play with the plane at 60 fps.

V
Vano_Strelok 15.04.20

The problem is also available. The idea is the system should pull the game on ultra, but for some reason there is a drawdown of 15-20 fps. Vidyaha 1070 oc Gigabyte , percents i7 4770 3.4 GHz 16GB operatives. What's the problem - it is not clear at all