3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamman73 15.04.20 04:45 pm

Not working Il 2 for ten (IL-2 Sturmovik)

Comrades help... 8 years flew on the Il 2 in Windows 7 and was happy. But recently I decided to reinstall 10... and all... click on the shortcut, the loading picture appears stretched...all... the mouse is not responding... complete zero... Vchem a problem? I don't know what to do...
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 15.04.20

here's what I suggest:
1. Just try to copy the folder to any drive and run il2set.exe or il2setup.exe adjust the screen resolution to any other (I put 800x600). You can also change the type of video card and mode, windowed or fullscreen. Then the game is to put the permission you need.
Similarly, change the file attributes. Probably should of read-only and the game can't modify the configuration file
2. only currently configured for 10-ke with the A6 processor, the human Il-2. The problem was with the stretching pictures in the full screen mode. And the problem was in the top ten. This fool puts the fonts in the settings screen to 125% and thus the game, not knowing about such zapadlo, stretched on the 25%. Put the fonts in the settings dozens of 100% and enjoy the game.
3. the map is not invoked after changing the screen resolution by pressing M. What was the fix?
Perhaps the map is called but does not hit the screen... In conf.ini you can specify its coordinates on the screen.
Here is an example for 1440h900
[game]
Arcade=0
HighGore=1
mapPadX=0.86583334
mapPadY=-0.024444444
PS if you can see at least the edge, you can drag as holding the left and right mouse button

H
Hamman73 25.09.21

legusor
2. just today I configured IL-2 on a 10-ke with A6 processor. The problem was with stretching the picture in fullscreen mode. And the problem was in the top ten. This fool, by default, puts fonts in the screen settings at 125% and, accordingly, the game, unaware of such a trap, stretched out by these 25%. We put the fonts in the settings of dozens of 100% and enjoy the game.
Thanks buddy for the answer!
Sorry for the long pause .. Was on a long
trip ... Explain, please, how you can change the screen font settings from 125 to 100% in Windows 10?

L
LancNoDance 25.09.21

Hamman73

Hamman73 wrote:
how can I change the screen font settings from 125 to 100% in Windows 10?
Win + I - System - Display - Scale and Layout

H
Hamman73 25.09.21

Thank you comrade! reinstall the game and write !!!

H
Hamman73 25.09.21

Good evening buddy. everything seems to be fine .. Thanks ... But when I updated my 4.09 to 4.1333 - I turn it on, the download is in progress ... then it goes out .. and that's it? what's wrong? Previously, I seem to remember this ... but somehow I fixed it ... Tell me please

H
Hamman73 26.09.21

updated to 4.13.4 ... loading up to 5% ... and that's it ...

H
Hamman73 26.09.21

LancNoDance
Good evening buddy. everything seems to be fine .. Thanks ... But when I updated my 4.09 to 4.1333 - I turn it on, the download is in progress ... then it goes out .. and that's it? what's wrong? Previously, I seem to remember this ... but somehow I
fixed it ... Please tell me, I updated it to 4.13.4 ... the download is up to 5% ... and that's it ...