3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krio_ru 15.04.20 06:25 pm

Optimization (The Evil Within)

how do you optimize the game? I have sways yet. know that the choice of graphics settings is not great. quality textures can't be changed. how to play on i5 and other processors?
282 Comments
Sort by:
t
tynnikov1978 15.04.20

2 core,6 gig operatives,2 gig video is only 7 fps.All on minimal.Don't know how to disable the plane.

v
vanoz13 15.04.20

tynnikov1978
Damn, I also have 2 core, thought not start (write what you need min 4 core). 6 operas.+GTX 750 1 Gb...we'll See. While writing that, the dialogue is not so hot

r
ra-73 15.04.20

ay 5 3.6 GHZ RAM 8 GB video GTX 760 is the full graph are not the same brakes,only the narrow black bars of the screen are annoying.

S
ShAMAN 15.04.20

Optimization is of course not. Grafti in the game, and the requirements of PPC. Tried disable grain, thought to be the clearer, but no. Became semylanne. I tried to play with shadows. On high settings still as you can play, but shadows on medium settings it's just the ladder no more no less.

pix.PlayGround.ru

V
Vinni-Pukh 15.04.20

How is the green card and how much VRAM it eats

n
nik.net 15.04.20

What could be better than a TV + PC + Gamepad = Comfort and great graphics. Consoles are evil for video games.

P
Papa Joe 15.04.20

dark soul 2 is also cut because of the fucking consoles.

S
SanSanZ 15.04.20

Everything max, 1080p (Smoothing all been affected more than 2-4 fps, I play with SMAA) and razmochennym limit frames without black bands running at 30 - 50 fps. The average would be 40.

AMD FX6350
8Gb
Radeon R9 270X 2Gb
W 8.1

Vinni-Pukh
I scored all of 2 GB, always on 1700 - 1900мб

PS This is the brightness on max to see.

G
GringoBIN 15.04.20

Who would not say that, and konsolki hamper the gaming industry, all the new games weigh 30+ gigabytes, and all thanks to the next gen consoles, graphite is not (for it is not pulling) but the size of this ( new same )
PS remember the first krayzis fit on a normal blank dvd-r and the graphics on ultra and now there's a better than 90% of the games, and no more restriction in 30 fps and size 50 GB

G
GringoBIN 15.04.20

By the way what is there to do to unlock the fps?

m
molffik 15.04.20

8 core high-end intel i7, 16 gigs operatives vidyuhi new top-end 770 4 gig! And just 3.007 fps !

R
ROMA1234 15.04.20

molffik
and all because and vidyuhi, and processors top, lol.

p
pit80 15.04.20

How to unlock FPS?? (without steam)

B
Bombardirovschik 15.04.20

SanSanZ
Holy SHIT judging by your screenshots the game does not load even budget processors,the tin,and they demanded the i7 in the minimum salary,lol, there's even 6350 downloaded by 30% and the graphics card is only 50% ,th is all about?
Judging by the download iron the game should go on dvukhyadernykh and GT 630 with 40 fps.

S
SanSanZ 15.04.20

Bomber
Yes and the graphics card is only 50%

Is the speed of the cooler. It is now fashionable everywhere just to write i7, percents really not ship.

pit80
http://forums.playground.ru/evil_within/chernie_polosi-839394/ it's all written, it was possible to find.

B
Bombardirovschik 15.04.20

SanSanZ
Tough,first time I see that someone monitors the fan speed is load the video.
so in any case, even if the video card standards load the PERC just a simple,even games 2010 more CPU,and these prostitutes was saying about the i7.

S
SanSanZ 15.04.20

Bomber
Well, not just changed. And about, it is now rarely what the game seems useful until their 6350 would not see that where serious plummet, more emphasis on the graphics card. I didn't even notice that there is i7, divorce for same students.

p
pit80 15.04.20

SanSanZ
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Works!

a
azazel1666 15.04.20

Core i3 2100, 4gb, 650ti 1gb, 1600x900(max monitor). All settings of the machine exhibited at the maximum. Fps 28-30,more than smoothly. happy as an elephant :)

l
legusor 15.04.20

win win 7x64
amd fx 8320 4 GHz.
16 GB of RAM.
radeon r9 290x. 1050\1350
playing at 1920x1080, anti-aliasing SMAA.

optimization no. what can be expected from a console port, but still molded on ID Tech 5?

the game was originally sulochana at 30fps. who thinks that this is fun and cinematic – can quietly go to the kitchen, so plant yourself at a fork in each eye.

it manages vaplite if any setting salocchi\staff unlock: when locked at 30fps drawdown to 20. when lock 60 and full unlocking - the same thing. in the absence of a limit on the frame rate of the image abruptly jumps in frequency, fast changing values from 120 to 20, depending on location + Friesians, so well-known for console ports.
thanks to megatextures Carmack, I see unholy terrors: faces of the characters that in the moments of gameplay that the roller (rollers - conditionally, since everything is dynamic, in the engine), drawn on the go. the same with textures. these permissions dandy also don't forget (remember all the disadvantages of a graphic component the game rage in evil within moved all the shit – only now besides manure requirements has increased tremendously).
with the 4 GB VRAM as recommended, I have never noticed memory usage more than 1.5 GB (the available settings opened beyond the limit). the game eats under 4 GB of RAM and 4 bucket loads of the processor. (played about three hours).

in General, but their requirements are not work out and 50%, vyseraya of catastrophic side effects.

and Yes! regarding the black bars: they do not clean up teams. just the zoom, which eats an average of 10-20fps. try to poke of the command value with a standard 2.5 up to 0 to, for example, 4.5 - understand what I do.

PS. to play with unlocked fps, no Intro videos, and with the possibility to open the console in the shortcut properties to the EXE pisanite the following (example below):

D:\GAMES\Evil Within\EvilWithin.exe +com_allowconsole 1 +com_skipIntroVideo 1 +r_swapinterval 0

don't need any launcher, edits the configs and terebene console. so Makar, running any command available in the game.