3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skillaut 04.10.19 06:30 pm

Crack (Yakuza Zero)

Release date and all info about it from those who know for sure.
Don't skimp on the news, if you have them.
54 Comments
Sort by:
L
LarsJunFan 04.10.19

I would be only too happy! :D I hope there will be some news soon!

B
BIDLOFF 04.10.19

A little information from the team of translators The Miracle

— Interest on the website mean nothing, ready only 2000 lines of 15000.
Game translate from two languages at once (Japanese and English), that translation was the most similar to the original.
— Need to translate about 1500 textures.

If you disassemble the whole text, the translation will take several months.

h
hanterwow 04.10.19

on Zone for the game came from Siberian GRemlin, here all the details http://forums.playground.ru/yakuza_zero/rusifikator-964660/

b
bazilews 04.10.19

And the game has Denuvo?

m
maxxim1891 04.10.19

And I think who buys a game without the support of the Russian language, he is a traitor!!!

E
Ely Maze 04.10.19

maxxim1891
the incentive few new games have Russian

it all depends on the developers if they want Russian or not

S
SonyK_2 04.10.19

maxxim1891 wrote:
...who buys a game without the support of the Russian language, the traitor of the Motherland!
By this logic, if I bought something not made in Russia, also a traitor?
bazilews wrote:
And the game has Denuvo?
Spoiler

b
bazilews 04.10.19

SonyK.
Sad.Crack can be washed down quicker than hacking...

S
SonyK_2 04.10.19

bazilews
If that happens, just be Repack with sewn russifiers - to search for and set is not necessary.

m
maxxim1891 04.10.19

Ely Maze
That's nothing to sponsor them. They have put, why don't they boycott? Huh?

m
maxxim1891 04.10.19

SonyK.
Why? If the publisher respects your potential buyer (which gives it in fact money to pay), why not buy his product?Huh?

S
SonyK_2 04.10.19

maxxim1891
From this boycott they neither heat nor cold. Will not be Russian-speaking regions of the game to buy - there will be no translation, and as before the original (or English translation) and play as you want: with a dictionary, learn the language etc.
No one is forcing anyone to buy and no need to write stuff, like traitors, etc. - everyone will decide in what form the product to be localized or not.

PS Learn your edit posts - all in one, without dablposting.

b
bazilews 04.10.19

CPY something else in...???

A
AL5 04.10.19

kakuwonok
For starters, you need to earn the respect of the buyers.
And the customer is always right)

A
AL5 04.10.19

maxxim1891
+

A
AL5 04.10.19

GyroZeppeli
hanterwow
It turns out two different groups of people doing the translation? Can they meet?)

m
maxxim1891 04.10.19

SonyK.
Dablposting is cool. There is such a thing as respect. So: if you do not respect myself, no one you will not be respected. Explain: play is not localized into the native language of the game is how to use the leftovers from another table! Dablposting damn. And do not poke me please!!!

E
EDVedun 04.10.19

maxxim1891
But If I have no problems with the English language and I like the localization of the original, I still fit your criteria use leftovers? Just judging by the localizers, they just rivet you leftovers, but you eve. In the text, the translation is complete nonsense, the voice acting is not emotional and out of tune.

m
maxxim1891 04.10.19

EDVedun
There should always be a choice that you could switch to the right. In the end I pay my earned money and wish that the product was worth it that he offered, not prefabricated. I'm looking for many here it's crazy! Very priskorbno!

S
SonyK_2 04.10.19

maxxim1891
Perhaps You Similartiy the Emperor (I will write YOU stick is Avelino), did not find the time when translations into Russian did not exist, I play on English (this made it better to know the language, although taught him before) and didn't even think that should not play, if not my tongue. I explain for the dull: localization - not a tribute or something like that, but a way to earn more money in the Russian market. Will buy more games - there will be more translations, but not Vice versa, like: we put you first, and then we (maybe) will buy your games (and maybe not buy - for example a bad translation, etc.). Do not like to play without translation - do not buy, nobody forces!