3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIPn1 04.10.19 06:31 pm

Install Windows 7 on a system with a base of Coffee Lake.

Installed without problems by Windows 7 from a bootable DVD disc on the system:
Motherboard MSI Z390 Tomahawk with USB 2.0 and PS 2,
Intel Core i5 9600K,
Hard disk drive HDD ?
Windows 10 will not be considered.
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.10.19

VIPn1
And why on earth should be any problem,you are of course.

F
Fiend Astaroth 04.10.19

VIPn1
Possible. Some motherboards have a set of drivers for Windows 7, go to the portal and look at the Board specifications support. At least AMD is the channel (MSI Board I think).
Actually, DX12, of course would be better if You change your mind. Supports 7 key discontinued.

V
VIPn1 04.10.19

I was put in question information about the problems from the Internet, starting generally on the incompatibility of modern systems with Windows 7 (the producers of don't put the software) and dancing (introduction of cut elements Windows 10, installation of third-party programs, etc.).

A
Ar4er2016 04.10.19

VIPn1
And what exactly in the top ten confused?

s
saa0891 04.10.19

VIPn1 wrote:
I was put in question information about the problems from the Internet, starting generally on the incompatibility of modern systems with Windows 7 (the producers of don't put the software) and dancing (introduction of cut elements Windows 10, installation of third-party programs, etc.).
Problems can arise unless you downloaded some kind of build Windows where something pipeline with the full image won't be a problem,well, above you have written about DX12,if for you it does not matter,then no problems will not,Oh,the Borg finished seventh support Windows,so that in the future may have problems with some kind of prog for their renewal.

V
VIPn1 04.10.19

Ar4er2016
Expect a powerful computer for games. With seven everything was normal, so about Win 10 and thought.

V
VIPn1 04.10.19

In any case, the old computer needs to be changed and to collect last minute - Coffee Lake.
I will try to contact ru.msi.com. What would they say? I think their response to viewing the subject would be interesting.

D
DirtyLol 04.10.19

the right forum you chose for such issues, here 90% are only able to label poke and pseudo. And dancing with a tambourine 100% with this build, will look at least the decency to off.the website motherboard section driver.

A
Aloska 04.10.19

VIPn1
Like the last official stones were SKYLAKE
So officially do not deliver.

V
VIPn1 04.10.19

Topic opened, since only 3 days ago I know that officially Windows 7 is not supported for new system platforms. First, just didn't believe - maybe I don't understand. As understanding from the essence come to the conclusion that Coffee Lake it will be necessary to install Windows 10.

G
Grandshot 04.10.19

VIPn1
Install the top ten and not worry. Everything will be fine.

A
Aloska 04.10.19

VIPn1
I certainly understand that everyone has the markers are different.
But in my opinion 10 above the head 7.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 04.10.19

Someone had a problem with the installation on the laptop with Intel processor, and starting with the 14 nm and including - when available ports are only 3.0?

V
VIPn1 04.10.19

Total. Installed Windows 10 without the garbage and forced upgrades.

D
Dogmit 04.10.19

VIPn1
A dozen right now anyway with no options for a modern gaming PC. 12th direct, RTX, HDR, plus some games only Mike in the store like Forza and weights 4.

V
VIPn1 04.10.19

My impressions on the transition to Windows 10.
It has been over two months since the Windows 10 installation.
In fact, it turned out that the appearance and controls and functions - all the same as in Win.7.
After initial configuration, no changes were made. Everything works stable. Only cleanup and defragmentation.
All programs, applications, utilities, working on Win.7 work and Win.10, including games from Stalker to Metro.
P. S. Put two minuses in this message. Know, disagree with me and they have Win 10 running
otherwise. So I was lucky with the build of Win 10. What is wanted, and got.

l
legusor 04.10.19

come on utub and write in the search
windows 7 coffee lake

go to googol and write in the search
windows 7 coffee lake

go to the torrent, looking for build wiindows7, which crammed everything, including controller drivers, and ask in the discussions, will this build for your iron.