3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egik999 15.04.20 06:42 pm

The maximum level of the nexus (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

met with such a problem that the level of nexus ran 20, with enough points even at level 3-4 is this normal? Is there a way to unlock the cap?
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
NalTir 15.04.20

No, even after the second passage. You can add points cheat, well if you really want =)
Nexus LVL 20 max, so you have to choose what to download.

N
NalTir 15.04.20

Egik999
Quieter, they said they could pump all in one pass, not to know Persian so sure. For some times to 52 for the second 132 like.
And getting the nexus on the extraction of resources and other supplies not suggest, do not need nafig well, maybe only in the first pass.
So I suggest you go right now in the story and forget the side effects and then immediately start a New Game+" and go through all there. I twice went for 101 hours 99%. Not 100% to there quest bukovany is.

But in General Hosh =)

P
Progger 15.04.20

Egik999
Well, at the expense of one passage they were wrong, I agree)

P
Progger 15.04.20

NalTir
And what is there in this case to download on the Nexus need it?)

E
Egik999 15.04.20

Yes, I am calm, just expressed an opinion about their sexuality, and somehow at the numbers the development of the nexus sort of works but visually it is not... just not, well, on the second time? XS the fact is that there are DLS so right now, to wipe up holes makes no sense...

PS and I also hung a couple of quests(the main thing not to forget will be saved, if that will be downloaded and re-take)

N
NalTir 15.04.20

Egik999
About DLS XS, I hope not as Inquisition 3 DLS plot and two of them were so-so. View in General.
And about the saves you're right, and that AutoSave - evil, save anywhere =)

N
NalTir 15.04.20

Progger
Scientific capsules should swing full only on the first passage that would not really gridit the second even score on them
Military capsules - Always ready and Diversity is mandatory and extraction case by splash is the first well or on request
Commercial capsules to Swing all but the first two

Well, I'm so pumped, what do you want. Read the description can on the other swing.

l
legusor 15.04.20

nachteil all kinds of resources, points of development and nexus, spent and scored.
gaming time is spent solidly, but the significance of no. just every 10 levels of character craftily new Exodus – that's all mechanics. what is there to do in the second passage is unclear.

P
Progger 15.04.20

Egik999
By the way, Yes, I thought it would be like in that tutorial video - supposedly first only one side of the nexus, and as it is pumping just the second half will be completed. Actually, she already kind of has, sensitive unfinished, and even more hyperions(I know that they have other names, but I do not remember(or know) how this class of ships is called), not much change to bring, perhaps, a purely digital))

P
Progger 15.04.20

NalTir
Under your description it turns out, the second passage must be too many unused points. If the first passage to sacrafice everything you need level 10, then I agree, the grind is no longer needed, but something I so did not happen))

N
NalTir 15.04.20

Progger
So, in that sense that points remain, they can be on resources to throw well, or anywhere you want and I have identified what gives you the beneficial properties

P
Progger 15.04.20

NalTir
Well, I realized that ESTs on a second playthrough is not needed) And Yes, it is better studies to pass on first and second now only to craft)

M
MikuHadsune 15.04.20

Money and resources well citerate so not really needed. I inject research and apexes.
PS skill Points is also perfectly possible to break and inject the pers at all. Question do? I biotics in General are not logged in. And as for neksus a thread mod 100% will do so to pump you full.

E
Egik999 15.04.20

honestly misunderstood that all the grind or hacking, do not bother about the expense of ESTs(well, only zero element a bit) and somehow regulations passed(63 leveled all that would apnuli skrifter, passed 96% well and about 5 quests weighs blunted)

P. S. though armor was always from a set (set a +25% experience)

M
MikuHadsune 15.04.20

Egik999
I want to test all units of ammunition, and for this we need to craft: hence grindith. To grindith PTS broke so Artmann help me out.
PS To you in this armor PTS bistro break=)

E
Egik999 15.04.20

MikuHadsune
well, only if so, I'm just undecided what to go so don't bother(the executioner, Falcon, black widow and the Apostle for all occasions)

P. S. well, sometimes just a perversion made type PP Hurricane sticky grenades, zero sense, but effectively))

G
Glinka Ivan 15.04.20

I have a similar problem. Passed the game main story + side quests. The level of the nexus stood at 20 and the rest of the experience points go negative? How to fix? New game + will help?

E
Egik999 15.04.20

Glinka Ivan
Read above, no

PS Although I still do not leave vague doubts about finished Diskami

T
Tatar AmoraL 15.04.20

guys,where necessary to resolve the issue with the meteorite, and so,destroyed all the enemies and nothing happens,maybe someone knows what to do?

E
Egik999 15.04.20

Tatar AmoraL
ummm... what is a meteorite and which side it refers to the Maximum level of the nexus?