3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[RROTOTYPE] 15.04.20 06:42 pm

Weapons (Wolfenstein)

Mp40 is by far and TESLA for sure and your suggestions:?
73 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrimaSprit 15.04.20

Oh well, little to him)) Here a week ago there only rifle Yes MP hung. By then the pistols, knives and other toasts that the trailers clearly lit up.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

But the main thing is that the old weapons left, and if the niche will no longer be something I do not care

j
jonik3009 15.04.20

Weapons in games are not the most important thing!most importantly a good story

[
[Ga1g3] 15.04.20

The main thing - that was the MP-40, the Tesla Cannon and the girls from the Elite Guard :) And that's all there is, so we are waiting.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

And I have no wall with a silencer will not live

P
Pr023d02 15.04.20

Zaxap Nukem
you only Wolfenstein to play !!!))

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

Wall of slaughter was, it would be a pity if removed.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Yeah. And with Thompson as efficient elite guard Helga von SS chief on the turn to catch. Accurate, easy, convenient, quick-firing a few rounds sorry (((, a Woman in the queue caught - hell run away)))

N
Nash Skaarj 15.04.20

The main thing that was - the Luger(a classic of the genre), FG-42,MP-40, Malice, and silent sniper(can't remember the name).

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Nash Skaarj, silent sniper rifle is OSA М1С Snyper. I love her. Any will be removed with one shot.

N
Nash Skaarj 15.04.20

Yes, good gun. Sorry ammo is not enough.

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

And the sight of another supply.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Yes what for to clean up the sight with the function of night Vidin?

P
PrimaSprit 15.04.20

Spano-the clairvoyant sight this feature seems useless... and from the trailers it appears that it was not the Nazis and other night optics. Quantum vymorazhivaniem here was, and optics was not)))

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

Zaxap Nukem, sucks they have the sight, or rather night vision.

P
PrimaSprit 15.04.20

This is a fee for versatility :D because actually in RTCW spyware the sight was not only the night, but, apparently, infrared (remember the thick fog on the outskirts of X-labs).

N
Nash Skaarj 15.04.20

And nepomeshaet rifle Tesla.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Based on the new gameplay video, we see the good old flamethrower, Faust cartridge and mount supernatural weapons too

M
Merge 15.04.20

Yeah... I Remember from the tomb in RTCW with one Luger left. Found out then his true power^^
And weapons will be:
Luger, MP-40, MP-43, Kar-98, Panzerfaust, Flamethrower, grenades(2 kinds), of Teslian, Veluma cannon(Proton emitter or Veilgun, because of the energy Veil(Velour^^) works.), Dynamite. Sorry, no sharpening...

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

What Velura gun?