3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[RROTOTYPE] 15.04.20 06:42 pm

Weapons (Wolfenstein)

Mp40 is by far and TESLA for sure and your suggestions:?
73 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Something a little weapons(( no Wall, no venom, desantos rifles and Mauser too ):

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

If the walls are removed, it is bad!

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

well, I'm not really a sniper out there not see

M
Merge 15.04.20

Kar-98 it is possible for the optical sight to hang, stick clip, MB even a silencer...
All the weapons in the game can be improved, modified...
Think correctly, that left only weapons Nazi. Since the action will happen in the occupied territories, the Nazi weapons will be there in abundance. But most likely a couple of times to get trophies, which we did not.
--------
Gambling^^
--------
Confirm^

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Merge, where did you get these???????

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

He wrote Gambling. Such infa happy!

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Yes Merge is signed later, after I asked :)))

S
SLAVN 15.04.20

Well, I didn't know.

M
Merge 15.04.20

By the way, the dagger(Shiv) now replaces the strike weapon, as it was in the early parts of the Code. /Multiplayer healthy enough enemy 2x attack./
It will be possible to take only a certain number of weapons.
By the way, is not clear — if modified, for example, the MP-43. Put the assault scope. If you throw out their and choose foreign rifle, whether it is the same sight? Or will need to go in safhouse our friends crow-something and again he put it?

And again. Steal gold from hard hidden geocache will go once again to improve.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 15.04.20

Modification of weapons is good. I hope Gambling is not lying

E
E.N.T.E.R. 15.04.20

The medallion:
1-shadow
2-strengthening
3-shield
4-slowing down time
Weapons:
5-kar98
6-mp40
7-mp47
8-proton cannon
9-panzershrek
0-flamethrower
11(room)-Tesla cannon (the real thing,if you have three soldiers with lightning gun at all)
and finally, Lifehouse 44 (all wets from the first except for some strong,in the Castle to find the gun)
that's all the weapons and abilities

By the way you can improve not only all the weapons but also the ability of the Medallion.

S
SyperNick 15.04.20

MP40 and karabin + MP44 -the rest of the burner

M
MaCkHaMMer 15.04.20

Describe pliz life of haust

M
Matros1k 15.04.20

Mackhammer,the big gun firing large charges)the same effect. that of the proton cannon(dissolve),but the damage is much more.and shoots as it is not a beam but a ball)it is better to leave this gun on bosses.

SyperNick, better to your list play it, Tesla cannon,throws out packs of enemies to the light,and can be a flamethrower,but there charge less,and Tesla is much prettier)

B
Big Man 15.04.20

I figeyu on the ground black market on the table Luger, Colt 1911 behind bars plus BAR in two copies is. And we shoot Fig.

V
Veselyy Kot 15.04.20

It is sad that there is no Malice, and so the Tesla taxis, especially against fast enemies.

N
Narisovannyy 15.04.20

Opensource projects, eh. pumped to the max Tesla, and plasma, the Nazis herds to mow you can :)

D
Dimon Che 15.04.20

Take a sledgehammer or fire axe, slow and break the German's face and head bear, very fun, but too many of them, better still photon cannon or МР44.

N
Narisovannyy 15.04.20

Dimon Che
Take a sledgehammer or a fire axe
Yes, Yes, I'm in the other subject wrote that almost the entire hospital with an axe ran, very best thing, hands-feet-heads-can be cut, I danovaro meat in games never seen before :)
or can a regular machine gun (preferably upgradeany) to take and include stronger weapons, the Germans the identity of the sickly parts dismantle.
and just in the game all the weapons regulations, with any gun, stomp on any enemy.

H
Happy Looser 15.04.20

кар98 is the best! I got this rifle, so I shot WITHOUT amplification demolish the tower Fritz and his hands and legs too sickly vomit) but without the MR40 is not live IMHO it is not too bad!
But МР43 disappoint - it is practical no!