3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 16.04.20 09:22 pm

Looking for a partner !!! (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Looking for a partner, server, Ludo Kresh, Republic, 10th LVL, GMT +7
Leave posts here if you so the same looking for a partner. In order not to produce similar themes
78 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemoN_Aloner 16.04.20

Also looking for a partner Server Goluud Corridor Very bad of sitchenko DemoNika and DemoNessa GMT+3

S
SamFirst 16.04.20

Looking for a healer on Nightmare Lands :D

A
Altery 16.04.20

Looking for a partner , the server Lord Calypho RP-PVP. Time GMT. Jedi Guardian. Deviance

I
Isaac666 16.04.20

Play on server Bao-Dur, level 50 trooper vanguard(Tank), nick Jason.
Account to prepay for 90 days :D
Who plays on this server, write, and help =)

v
vlad342 16.04.20

Looking for a partner, the server Bacca's Blade, a Republican, 8th LVL. Time GMT, it is also desirable Skype.
PS My Skype bytr342

D
Didal01 16.04.20

Looking for a partner, the server Kaas Citi, Republican Jedi SnakeAyz

Y
YurecOgurec 16.04.20

the topic is not relevant, I think, server sea, to meet 2 lonely anreal :-)

I
Isaac666 16.04.20

YurecOgurec
Already met about a dozen on Bao fool =)

I
Isaac666 16.04.20

Temnymi
I've been wondering where you make such yuzerbary?

J
Joker256 16.04.20

Isaac666http://www.swtor.EN/sigs

L
LJKirill 16.04.20

Looking for a partner to complete the passage as it did mine. GMT +3(Moscow) peshite the PM will soon have Skype(no microphone) [email protected] the server Nightmare Lands. Republic Jedi shadow LVL 9 Empire of the Sith Marauder LVL 10 (please note the time when I wrote it things can change) I play more for the Republic

L
LJKirill 16.04.20

Looking for a partner and effects of the passage as his own. On the server Starsorm One(PVP) can go to PVE. The character for the Republic Jedi shadow (LVL 6). Write in Skype(LJKirill) or in PM ([email protected]). GMT+3(Moscow)

T
Temnyy_Master 16.04.20

Looking for Komrad to play together for the Republic from the very beginning (I agree any large populated PVP server). Or joint for the Empire ,but Senator contispex PVP

write in Skype Skype: dark_lord_xp1 or in a PM here

P\s for the Republic had not yet even begun.

F
Flamma 16.04.20

Server The Shadow Runner. PvP. Republic. Charming and fun commando level 39 (RDD, a little girl with a big gun) is looking for her knight. Do not need help, unable to help herself. So a knight can be leveled-other below. Quite independent, looking for companionship in the game, and not a comfortable neck. Also attracted by the opportunity to do heroics 4+ who have scipy, and walk for a couple in flashpoint.

Knight preferably (but not necessarily) to be a tank, have a good sense of humor and a voice connection on Skype. Age preference (not too sure) 25+ and older. Otherwise, communication may not be interesting for both. Prime time: weekdays 20-23 hours, time +3 Moscow may have a small discrepancy. Weekend time is not limited. Place of residence, nationality and citizenship of the applicant is irrelevant. Tea, not married together. :)

For its part, promises the sharing of useful game information, a clean quest areas and a lot of humor in the game. God with us and two machine guns. :)

Nick in game: Gretchen (pronounced Gretchen).

F
Flamma 16.04.20

So, we Temnata started our epic story as a couple of Marines. Vanguard plus commando - death psemu. :)

F
Flamma 16.04.20

Six days, flight normal. We have 27 level, play without tension. Sea fan and hilarious eccentricities. Guild Dark Lords (Republic of), the server Starstorm One. Welcome. :)

M
Manhattan1 16.04.20

looking for a partner to play svtor my skype:pavloved server:tomb of freedon nadd

e
evgeniyigrovoy 16.04.20

will be in the game if someone is able to give the time card or pay with game time at least a month

F
Flamma 16.04.20

Gee, and we Temnita play parity. Are General economy" and highly pleased with each other. :) Anyway, penny does not believe and it is not a disaster particularly. Except that, in the beginning, not enough money, and now it is all about fun and prosperity in good will among men. :)
If we have a trooper on the server Starstorm One, level 32, Guild Dark Lords, Republic of. Nick in the game is the same. Welcome to the community of the Republican dark lords. :)

PS thank Playground for acquaintance with a great man and a great gamer.

F
Flamma 16.04.20

Died prematurely modem and the ensuing collapse of the system knocked me out of the slender ranks of SWTOR-ovtsev. Again reset the system with unknown distribution turned out to be leaky as a colander. Today I will reinstall this thing normal.