3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 16.04.20 09:22 pm

Looking for a partner !!! (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Looking for a partner, server, Ludo Kresh, Republic, 10th LVL, GMT +7
Leave posts here if you so the same looking for a partner. In order not to produce similar themes
78 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flamma 16.04.20

So, hopefully the Duo broke up. First, because of small misunderstandings, then because of the disappearance of Temnokost from the game. Pichalka. Beautiful commando continues on his way, but, alas, no friend of the heart. ))

L
LJKirill 16.04.20

Looking for a partner to share the passing game. Server Starstorm One. Shadow lvl 35. Plans to start a new game (according to circumstances). Moscow +3 GMT. Skype: LJKIrill

F
Flamma 16.04.20

Hi, young-interesting. How's life? :)
PS Cyril, not out there looking. :)

K
Kine 16.04.20

Give the invite to trial the people. View th for gamma. [email protected]

M
Mishp 16.04.20

Looking for a partner to play stupid I'm a beginner help!!!

S
SamFirst 16.04.20

I played, played and scored..at 45+ LVL..not found the company )

S
Seifer1986 16.04.20

The Server Nightmare Lands.

Genezis (tank) Empire.

Lloid (tank) Republic.

Write it :)

L
LJKirill 16.04.20

Looking for a partner to share the passing game (starting from scratch). Server: Tomb of Freedon Nad, grade: vanguard , guardian or Bounty hunter.(all around LVL 10, keep in mind the time when I wrote this)

T
Temnyy_Master 16.04.20

s,good luck=)

M
Mamoru 16.04.20

Please help....
(I know the issue is not the topic) today I bought 1S licensu, installed all 3 disks, go to the website to register, not the leaves! writes here that: SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back soon!
What do I do? (I realize wait!) But if I remember correctly, this is not the 1st day and it is not known how many will last. Who knows what to do or something? maybe I only wrote this?

S
Shift29 16.04.20

Want to start playing from the beginning,write in lichku if that

N
Nimeo 16.04.20

Looking for a partner, there are Jedi 11do (official role) I like it, but you can take the SITA Mercenary, or a local copy of Han Solo. Prefer PVE and Light side of the force.

l
lemptyl 16.04.20

looking for a partner for joint search of datakanal for the Republic. The server Tomb of Freedon Nadd, Jedi Shadow lvl 45. Skype: empty12325

can also make the company any beginner (except the consuls and the knights of Jedi), but only on the server Tomb of Freedon Nadd

s
smugglerAlex 16.04.20

Shift29
Hey dude I am also looking for Campagnano, my Skype LightJawa server Ebon Hawk. (but I can change at your desire) add me to Skype if you want me to go SWTOR

4ulanime 16.04.20

looking for partner to pass with zero for the Republic,the server Tomb of Freedon Nadd

t
titan761 16.04.20

Looking for 2 persons(preferably 1 Trooper, and 1 Jedi(not important)) side of the Republic to pass the mission. My LVL 11 soon 12 is located on Coruscant. European server The Red Eclipse.

S
SuperDerevo 16.04.20

Looking for three partners for the game from the beginning, I suggest everyone to swing again to level 10 and then meet and conquer the galaxy for different characters (1 Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, 1, 1 Smuggler, 1 Trooper). Or if the count of such people is not there just to play along for different classes. Must have a Skype and microphone. Skype Superderevo

M
Mircado 16.04.20

Looking for a partner, playing a 1-1.5 hours a day.And then not always.Ready to start from scratch. Honestly-I know English is at a low level during the games brush up on.Server The Red Eclipse.It is desirable that played for Jidai. Pishite in PM

t
tomilion 16.04.20

Is there in the vast galaxy, but rather the server The Harbinger Jedi knight level 24-26? The thing is that being a beginner all the randomly chosen server, and the Russian apparently it is not seen. Being tired of the endless the"quality" and creating characters in MMOs, again on another serv do not want to play... Maybe later for the Empire, Yes, but certainly not for the Republican brother. If even so there is such a person, I would be glad to play with you. I am from Vladivostok, online quite often, if you count Moscow after 12:00.

b
body444 16.04.20

Looking for a partner server Tomb of Freedon Nad, Republic of, Prime GMT.