3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D-Fens. 16.04.20 09:30 pm

Dead Space vs. Resedent Evil 4 (Dead Space)

Which game is better and what do you think?
106 Comments
Sort by:
s
super ddr 16.04.20

dead space PI*data toy I liked it and all, resident evil4 full of shit.I would not began to sravnivat dead space resident c eviлом4. DEAD SPACE THE FIRST......

C
Corrosion 16.04.20

XS, to each his own) In RE4 did not play, so do not tell)).
Say, DS emulates RE4 in terms of camera behind the character... and why she does not imitate GoW? :P

E
Erik Ersberg 40 16.04.20

dead space of course

[
[Inferno] 16.04.20

I and another, but big + RE4 - interesting story.

P
Pauls96 16.04.20

dead space is better because the controls are comfortable.

V
Veselyy Kot 16.04.20

Dead Space is better, as there is a clear manifestation of horror, besides the gameplay is varied - weightless, Kinesis, pumping of the suit in the end.
RE4 too stands out from the series - just adrenaline game - no more - IMHO

m
mynameisfoxy 16.04.20

I do not know of course, but RE4 passed me about 12 times, but DS more than two times was not able to go, already familiar from the yawning dull of meat on the corners and pop-up monsters are trying desperately to me as it is to startle. of course the whole space is better, but only at first glance deceptive.

v
ventilator 16.04.20

another crazy theme! these should be close! what's next? unreal tournament 3 vs. Max Payne?

C
Corrosion 16.04.20

Of Course Unreal Tournament 3! What could be the doubt!
Although such a comparison is stupid - quite different! DS vs RE4 is also not very suited to each other, as Alone in the Dark 5.
Sori for flooding.

D
D-Fens. 16.04.20

DS and RE4 are the same in genre and mechanics.

P
Puma6094 16.04.20

Dead Space Resident 4 cooler a hundred times. Here is nothing to compare.
Station 5 along with the cosmos. But don't forget the 2 parts of space, which right now will be released soon.

D
Demon of Night 16.04.20

The worst is STALKER the first time))And just do a very few games are actually in fear lead a resident of the fourth the fifth I neapli not scared third resident has more or less strashnymi dead space I Toko referee cant...but I understand that it a better night to play)) well and if on them it is impossible to compare different genres of company and year of release..you look at least the graphics of resident...squalor...and all because of the difference in the years but despite this still I in RE the great game...

C
Corrosion 16.04.20

And in the fifth Resident did not focus on the horrors ;)
There co-op is Gorgeous. Hmm, DS is a pity this is not, and achievement is not enough :(

v
ventilator 16.04.20

HOW MUCH CAN! Dead spase and зло4 SOVERSHENNO different games! such topics should be removed immediately.

R
RamL BlooDRaynE2 16.04.20

Played dead and Евил5 Equally neponravilsya both if you compare them. First Dum3 as tedious and monotonous, and about a second generally silent. Vseravno that the Chinese to kill you one of these infinitely many. Yes, and preference will be given to Space for diversity in it and the graph is more pleasant. I generally hate zombyakov in the world. Stalker is the only game where they lack and where I'm all for their inclusion in the game (not talking about those with guns and normal rotten).

S
SunnyTheMan 16.04.20

HOW MUCH CAN! Dead spase and зло4 SOVERSHENNO different games! such topics should be removed immediately.

well, Yes, but why the grandfather with the pace VS RE4? why not a guy with pace VS cold FIAR? beddddd...

A
AlexDzyuba 16.04.20

oleg-m1
Nah, they're the same genre. This means that to call them different SOVERSENNO impossible. But for example Dead Space and Sims3 you can call SOVERSHENNO different.

M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 16.04.20

Dead Space taxis!!!!!!!!!!!

A
AlexDzyuba 16.04.20

Niko Belic 111
No doubt!

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 16.04.20

Yes, Dead Space rules!