3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D-Fens. 16.04.20 09:30 pm

Dead Space vs. Resedent Evil 4 (Dead Space)

Which game is better and what do you think?
106 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexDzyuba 16.04.20

Associates recruit, recruit, recruit!

A
Arigo 16.04.20

resident evil 4 why: the harder the passage, and it is a story of pointerestney.

T
T.-.8.0.0. 16.04.20

Dead space roll finally is horror damn it, I just do when I first started to play on the first Chapter and abandoned from fear and again found her in my town bought thought play not scared to be well placed and at the memory of the monsters went first, but when my friend left I put her house and realized she strasna and pull very very I could not tear myself away all I thought when I went to bed I wanted to get a new dose of dead space )))but let's not forget the mothers and fathers of horror silent hill resident alien against dishnica etc woudeneh in those years, games and they in turn give to their children to become the same horror as they had been in her youth and to show that the horror is not lost, doom 3, dead space, penumbra etc and will cases 60 years to tell people that remember us scared of dead space and dead space and others will make their parents give way to children to the horror dead space 3 penumbra 4

H
HeyRock 16.04.20

T.-.8.0.0.
I agree but I play this one,it is still scary,Dead Space this like a drug which is not possible to lose still want to dismember the corpse)))) the game is addictive plot.and fear not know I am very scared but then I love parrots and Resident Evil no not that terrible,though not played played in 5 part))) the only scary when you 2 crowds zombyakov feel the adrenaline rushing and want to avoid the main thing is not to die))))
PS Dead Space taxis))

t
tabak96 16.04.20

have Dead Space better
graphics
-manage
horror

FROM RE4
-the plot
-gameplay

but RE5 will be better than Dead Space

T
T.-.8.0.0. 16.04.20

Hasiro both still there I suppose, and cartoons and comics and the book and the film soon PS As I understand you)))
tabak96 in terms of horror is not in the plan volition patency Yes

t
tabak96 16.04.20

T.-.8.0.0.
Horror DS better than RE4.In RE4 at all terrible little.

T
T.-.8.0.0. 16.04.20

tabak96 I though about a fifth of the fifth after the fourth miss the old vampires)))

t
tabak96 16.04.20

In RE5 at all of horror no.

T
T.-.8.0.0. 16.04.20

tabak96 Confirm

I
Infiltrator 16.04.20

Dead space is a much better horror atmosphere and the normal of the film this is not a Re-4 some sort of haze the film and it is better.

S
S_evil 16.04.20

Dead space better for everyone! But Resident evil 4 is scarier in my opinion...

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 16.04.20

Resident evil 4 was much more interesting.

M
Marongo 16.04.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
me too.. Dead Space plot, there is almost, and I almost put in the first place...RE4 in a variety of locations besides, all sorts of games, you can play additional missions, to open multiple bonuses and re-re - ...and the Dead Space to return not very desirable.

S
S_evil 16.04.20

Marongo
the DS has a story, and he's good... But in RE 4 don't know not played... But the idea in all games is the story =)))

M
Marongo 16.04.20

S_evil, you have to play in Resident Evil )))
the story in DS, you can summarize in two paragraphs..maybe he's good, but quite monotonous - go to the same locations, run girls...

S
S_evil 16.04.20

Marongo
I have a license disk lies )))
I agree, the monotony a lot, but in part 2 not so pohabno )

I
Infiltrator 16.04.20

Previously, because management believed that Re-4 is shit now that was completely changing my opinion of the game! But dead space is still a little better.

S
S_evil 16.04.20

gorre
I control and did not RE 4 to go!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 16.04.20

My first time took me time to get used to the controls, but then completely mastered, and played quite comfortably.
Re4 I pereprohodil quite a lot, and every time the game is not a bit bothered, but DS after a few times already bored.