3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 16.04.20 09:31 pm

Search files by extension

I want to remove all torrents from a computer, but what program to make the search tell me? Standard search 10 wines offers no options to the found files.
4 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 16.04.20

Try to program Everything. Always helped me when fortochny search began to blunt. You can enter for example C:*.torrent to search for all files on the disk with the extension .torrent. It also supports sorting by columns and other settings for easy search.

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
Standard search 10 wines offers no options to the found files.
That is, the files it found, but you cannot remove them directly from the list of search results? So what? On seven it's easily done in a dozen - I do not know...

R
Ripper Man 16.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Yes could not understand how to make search not in the start menu and in a separate window. right now figured out

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.04.20

Ripper Man wrote:
Yes could not understand how to make search not in the start menu and in a separate window
o_O shock )) Such things are we still on the Informatics lesson taught in school, although one comp had appeared, too, was aware about the button F3 =]
Surprised, however ) Therefore asked. Not believe, could not imagine that, but turned out to be that way )