3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 16.04.20 09:32 pm

Russian localization will not be (Fallout 4)

Probably all already read the news, and to rejoice. And the news says that Fallout 4 VR will be available full localization into Russian language. Page Fallout 4 VR steam noted that it would be fully localized and on the official Russian Twitter account has a post about the full localization.

That's the way post https://twitter.com/bethesda_ru/status/912194560142569472

28 Comments
Sort by:
C
CHADREX 16.04.20

Assholes...

t
trem200 16.04.20

CHADREX
Most likely bethesda are assholes that are just simply wrong. Although the post appeared on September 15. And the most sad that they didn't even say it was a mistake. Had to be interested in the localizer, which gave the answer.

M
MODERN_GEAR 16.04.20

Really? They themselves said Yes.

D
Daidjer 16.04.20

Well there will be voice okay. Dick I will buy the game without voice acting that I did earlier. And fuck Arbor, and other games will get my money. )) Do push me to piracy and then complain.

J
JolyMau5 16.04.20

Daidjer
Who do you need?

G
Gatzby 16.04.20

On the one hand this is bad, because I can give maximum comfort to the players. On the other, the voice acting often ruins the original game, which is not uncommon even among games of the Gazebo.

A
Alex Bog 16.04.20

but who the BP is needed? now, if for the regular version did...but it is only in the parallel universes possible.nothing so bourgeois offices belong to CIS

e
evil.burmistroff 16.04.20

the incentive is fixed . sadly

p
psythra 16.04.20

Yes it actually not needed,although it's not for everybody.Just some voice acting just radically different from the original,which distorts the essence of the PC and other NPCs in the games.

M
MODERN_GEAR 16.04.20

Sloth Softklab has no boundaries. Scammers.

M
MODERN_GEAR 16.04.20

And what for this troling on Twitter?

I
Ioannn 16.04.20

Daidjer
Daidjer wrote:
Well there will be voice okay. Dick I will buy the game without voice acting that I did earlier. And fuck Arbor, and other games will get my money. )) Do push me to piracy and then complain.
How they're pushed to piracy))?
PS I'm Sick of this stupid sophomoric.

D
Daidjer 16.04.20

Ioannn
To each his own. And do not here about sophomoric, he had Boobs hang out, rejuvenate it as you will. It is you and such as you zadolbali its delicate nervous system, they say can't listen to the dub, give me the original (by the way, not just the original
the perfection of the art of acting). I 2006 buy litsuhi, but only with full localization. Everything else is a pirate. Fuck me these subs. Do you like the subs, well read, develop. The only litsuhu with sabami took is GTA 4. Here such clever as you,
abound that suggest the audience to watch sabami.
toraleystripe
Well, bring examples of bad voice acting, at least for the last 4-5 years. And that I have not heard particularly angry recall the dubbing, for example, Wines Tsela or Mel Gibson. Actually listen and read are two different things.

J
JolyMau5 16.04.20

Daidjer
Pathetic excuse of theft.
I've downloaded 2 games from torrent only because just recently updated the computer and money does well.
And now AC: Origins pre-order.

Spirit is not enough to admit that you're just playing don't want to pay?

D
Daidjer 16.04.20

Blue pan
One more ... answer, I have a hundred litsuh (or rather around)... and Everything sounded and I need the games I buy. And to you, the lawyer the same question, Holy are you, our, you, too, and the software, music and movies you buy ? )))

T
T6000 16.04.20

They(bethesda) are transferred with an American accent,something kind of: I will Priviet Yeste save your giepa from Apocalypsis :)

M
MODERN_GEAR 16.04.20

T6000
They are like Russian unit. But the Incentive was removed. No luck.

t
trem200 16.04.20

MODERN_GEAR
In another case, that they were Russian division of made a mistake, but it is not said that this is supposedly a mistake.

M
MODERN_GEAR 16.04.20

trem200
It is encouraged by goats.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.04.20

well basically I thought so because it would be very strange, Yes in the case of BP is almost as a commercial suicide or not high quality and Boogie