3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksoil 16.04.20 09:35 pm

To buy or... (The Evil Within 2)

This is fantastic! Hacked the game before the official release))))
70 Comments
Sort by:
d
danene 16.04.20

Aleksoil
More worried about optimization, in the first part at first impossible to play.

I
InSaneJeSter 16.04.20

Buy games for that would then patch? don't see the logic.

W
Wolf347 16.04.20

danene
What was optimized? Seems to be fine initially went.

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

Yes, except for the black stripes kind of like it was nothing. Then I remember Locke with 30 fps were removed and everything was OK. I then iron updated and not worried. In this game, the highlight was in the story, these little games. Reminded something even suffering

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

The essence of the theme that I want in the weekend to start to pass. Anywhere else information at the expense of bypass of protection not found. Along the way you need to take the product.

S
ShepardME13 16.04.20

If you have the money and liked the first part - buy.

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

If you like to know what the Repack will be at least two days after the release, without hesitation bought. But there is a feeling that already on Friday morning will repak

N
Norm112 16.04.20

Aleksoil
Mark my words 15,16,17 th will Repack. RE7 too, no one believed that it would break, and opened it through the day like a tin can.

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

And that's not true. Rezik 7 at least a month kept. I bought it and so far was read the cries of those who were waiting for Repack))

S
Slipnot6 16.04.20

Flokkkis
No, she was fine. Not only that, the developers have stated that optimization on 30 fps they were doing, and my (at the time) graphics card gtx 760, the game was permanent microprism, which was repaired only with the release of the first patch. If you have not encountered such problems, then you're a damn lucky man and I envy you, honestly.
But about performance, I was not so sickly burnt...

K
Kovboy belomor 16.04.20

Got money buy,no download. And that the money is there,but man will pay its hack only prove what you litsenzionniy two-faced people.

J
JackReacher 16.04.20

If you really liked the first part, then this question you should not be, of course, to buy.

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

Well started about identity, duplicity... I does not matter in terms of buying or freebies. You have a choice-do it to the side to start the game before (not on watch of course). Still inclined towards the purchase of two weekend nights do not want to lose.

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

When buying RE7 this delema did not exist. Knew that will not crack at least a month for sure. And so it was. And there is no information there. So I decided the topic to raise the issue

S
Sonic268 16.04.20

Aleksoil
crack in the first day,the game is worth to buy if got money then what is there to think,we must take

S
Sonic268 16.04.20

Slipnot6
you just have the map shit what you waiting for ? What ultra you play )))don't be ridiculous

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

Sonic268
Here is the answer I was expecting. I think topic can be closed. I will take)). The project is worth the money there is no doubt. If crack really on Friday will not be over the night from Friday to Saturday you have to pay.

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

Slipnot6
I at that time was 970 brakes were not 60 fps. Now new hardware...

S
Slipnot6 16.04.20

Sonic268
Really? Let's analyze:
1. The game was released in late 2014, kartochka was more or less.
2. In the recommended is a GTX 670, not the 970, as is now fashionable among developers.
3. I had an old monitor with resolution 1680 on 1050.
When the proper level of optimization, the game was supposed to work well even normal. But instead I got a drawdown of up to 20 personnel and microryza that corrected only after the patch.
It is not that I was such a graphics card, the fact that the optimization of the product just put a bolt.
And if that happens with the new part of the game, I am sure, will not save even my current 1080 in resolution, not to mention the other, higher.

C
CreMat0ry 16.04.20

Aleksoil
What month is it ? It was hacked in exactly 5 days
Spoiler