3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksoil 16.04.20 09:35 pm

To buy or... (The Evil Within 2)

This is fantastic! Hacked the game before the official release))))
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

The shadow of war hacked. Is evil a couple of days won't last?!

R
Raiden966 16.04.20

Aleksoil
Meaning Japanese pirates this close? Quite soulless or what?

N
Next-gen2015 16.04.20

Hacked!)

Spoiler

-
- MVP - 16.04.20

Raiden966
and that the soul is the piece of code ?

N
Norm112 16.04.20

Aleksoil
Well...... I told you, mark my words. the game's not out yet, and I already have a tablet from codex

f
fog666666 16.04.20

the case when it can to shut the mouth of liturgical

A
Aleksoil 16.04.20

This is fantastic! Hacked the game before the official release))))

C
CreMat0ry 16.04.20

Still without denovi.

A
Affekt77 16.04.20

Denovo no, rogue cheering.

A
Ashley33 16.04.20

I like people with 200 games from steam I should say - why buy suboptimizing offline game? Great hacked, all DLC included (while 1)), For what you want to pay? For achievements? Well, XS, I with such motivation bought ~50 games, lying now... anyways you can take Rubas for the 500 someday, but my price is (RB) 59,99 Baku - muzzle them portryaed fuck to pieces if I have them pay one-third of the pixels will spread (which is already almost gone). Well, the stimulus saying that developed further fruitful and multiply and let the close - not a channel, maintained-maintained over the years and still developed all greedy bastards rivet or commercial products, where the initial tsennichek stranded onli for neym well, or offline games with microtransactions (O_o) well and generally full okazualivanie and attempts to put a new in good old - forget that we support a ruble that is old and we fucking don't need innovation, well, it feels really empty with optimizmom in pairs. So now the approach changed a little - first, be kind enough to give a close, and then we'll see whether to buy it yet...