3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 16.04.20 09:39 pm

Budget ssd for PC

Throw firewood. Need a ssd for Windows and a couple games. In short: 'll poke in sata3.0, the volume is 250 GB. For the money want to keep within 5K. I would like to hear the advice of people with personal experience, and he can read.
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raykor 16.04.20

Bro, take this as my plextor m7v, it is almost a show-off, but for gaming and Windows is what the doctor ordered, works very quickly and without any trouble and the money you can do it;)

W
Witcher3fun 16.04.20

250 GB for 5 Grand not exist. They all start from the 7-8 thousand rubles.

A
Allinos 16.04.20

Well, the person above sent an example of the ssd to 256 GB for 5140 rubles, and this is not the only option, so I guess there are)
Raykor
What speed on the case? Software for monitoring set?

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Witcher3fun
if sams or Intel then Yes
Allinos wrote:
What speed on the case? Software for monitoring set?
if the benchmarks as listed, all perfectly and quickly written and read, as I understand it purely for toys and movies for the hardware necessary? if Yes option is quite normal, and tlc will be enough for all tasks.

W
Witcher3fun 16.04.20

Allinos
well, if wants to take a shit - take and eat for health, we have a free country

W
Witcher3fun 16.04.20

ministr-s
benchmarks for the SSD - a lie of lies. You will never know the real speed.

R
RikoChiko 16.04.20

A lot of reviews reviewed and took OCZ a Toshiba. For a brand-name ssd is assembled at one plant Board with a bad response. The same collect themselves and test solid redneck. Ideally, you should choose to choose a mlc chip, but it is expensive.

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

Witcher3fun wrote:
well, if wants to take a shit - take and eat for health,
And what is havenot this drive? Plextor like dear manufacturer, budget analogue Samsonov. Or something has changed in the last year?

R
Raykor 16.04.20

MuSStafA
Yes, nothing has changed, just leave this empty chatter, for ssd from plextor has always been known for its quality and really low cost. Moreover, they are no worse than similar drives from Intel or Samsunga. This is not SanDisk or Kingston or something, here they drive really full arbitration

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Recochica
OCZ memory uses toshiba and plextor too, so I think in terms of quality then all will be fine with both
MuSStafA wrote:
And what is havenot this drive?
Yes, as always the answer, like plextor m7v on tlc because no ice, take better sams, to overpay a couple tysch but the exhaust will get a little more badguy speed which in fact isn't, Nada.

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

ministr-s wrote:
plextor m7v on tlc because no ice
Well, for specific tasks completely and TLC will go. If the drive is under filopovic, or under the system, it is not necessary to take MLC. At TLC quite a great resource, and acceptable speed.

A
Allinos 16.04.20

Took m7v, normal flight. Put Windows and the software loads fast - a couple seconds. The difference after a hard palpable. Ssd has long wanted to take, but have always been embarrassed by the high prices before the 5 thousand would be impossible to take.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

How does the speed if a large amount of information to write? how much I remember there the slc cache is? what size? and as in real life itself leads ssd while it writes, and how he (cash) ends?

F
Filias_Fogg 16.04.20

250 gigs SSD from 6K price tag. Of the best MZ-75E250BW

A
Allinos 16.04.20

ministr-s
Dude, if I'm so good at messing with ssd, as you're asking me, I would be in the forums to choose is not helpful. Copies faster than my hard five times, the difference is very noticeable. Any problems when copying files large/small volume not noticed, everything goes fine.

C
CryteK 16.04.20

Crucial mx200 250gb

A
Anastasia_sia 16.04.20

I was also looking for a SSD recently, the best option for the money than the Plextor m7v also not found. Although advised in the store to get the Samsung, but the arguments that I overpaid and would not have resulted. Really satisfied, under my queries went perfectly.

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Allinosну so you're on the forums to climb, then made conclusions and in the end yourself m7v, so I wonder how and why you chose this.
Anastasia_sia wrote:
Although advised in the store to get the Samsung, but the arguments that I overpaid and would not have resulted.
strange considering that sams speed a little faster, but overall I agree, most still do not see the difference on speed

M
MuSStafA 16.04.20

And plextor m7v still for sale? Can't find him. Want read reviews. In the review praise, I think from the public sector is the norm option with a good name. In samsony and Intel is not much overclocking.

A
Anastasia_sia 16.04.20

Yes, they are. The reviews also looked before buying, and most everyone is happy, but there is always that a lot of people who are free of such a couple SSDшников give, and still be bad. So, the option of standing.