3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 16.04.20 09:39 pm

Budget ssd for PC

Throw firewood. Need a ssd for Windows and a couple games. In short: 'll poke in sata3.0, the volume is 250 GB. For the money want to keep within 5K. I would like to hear the advice of people with personal experience, and he can read.
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 16.04.20

Allinos wrote:
poke'm in sata3.0
What is the point to take the ssd that would tychit it into sata3.0?
Ssd SATA Express.

S
Samuil2 16.04.20

M7v Plextor drive is very reliable, much more reliable than all the other TLC drives for the same price. This is achieved thanks to modern technologies that significantly extend the memory resource. In fact, the affordable price combined with high reliability are its main advantages.

P
Proyo 16.04.20

Gera95
Not quite enough for the ssd and usb 3.0 compared with hard growth will be stupendous. If you take the model on the same subject m7v, a variant on the normal quality, of course, I would say after the use for several years.

G
Gera95 16.04.20

Proyo wrote:
enough for ssd and usb 3.0 compared with hard growth will be stupendous.
Colossal if using SATA Express, 12Gb/s.
SATA 3.0 6Gb/s, on any hard.
About usb do not understand, you probably misspelled?

m
ministr-s 16.04.20

Gera95
no it was not sealed, and you got it right, it was about external ssd type EX1 from plextor, because they were talking about USB 3.0 gen 2 type in comparison with it, the speed of the external hard will be much lower.

R
Raykor 16.04.20

So it's obvious that the speed of the external hard will be much lower speed external ssd
And as for the laptop or computer budget Plextor m7v gigs that way for a 256 will be more than enough to put a whole package of necessary prog, as well as for multiple games.
By the way the network runs the bike that SSD helps to increase FPS, although I personally don't believe in it, but it can be...