3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindican 04.10.19 06:54 pm

I think Lee is alive (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

I'm pretty sure that he's alive because in both endings of his death is not seen and I think he will appear in 4 or 5 episode,how about you?
132 Comments
Sort by:
W
WalkingMan 04.10.19

No, all Lee was killed Clementina itself.
There is already a completely different storyline, yeah, it's a pity that the writers decided at this price to capture the attention of the public.But it is what it is. Although, anything is possible. It can be really show in the way of zombies, but it will not be earlier than the end of the second season!

I
IMooNI 04.10.19

Anton Zakharchenko
Well, in the form of a walking corpse or the best option

P. S somewhere I've wrote =)

m
manspider 04.10.19

IMooNI
that's it. what he wrote

I
IMooNI 04.10.19

TheDexter
Yeah or something like Ellie's immunity as from the Last of us :D

W
WalkingMan 04.10.19

IMooNI AA, really. Only now noticed.

S
Sample Smyle 04.10.19

nikitos3004
It to the battery handcuffed! He will get up and go?! If only the battery is old and rusty, it could tear.

n
nikitos3004_ 04.10.19

Sample Smyle
he could hear the noise ! tear off a piece of the hands from the cuffs and go EPT

m
manspider 04.10.19

Sample Smyle
you know, EPT

I
Issyk-Kul 04.10.19

To appear in the 4th or 5th Chapter, whatever the ending of the 1st season. If you shot him - then his body was sewn iron plate when you leave it it grows hand(if you hand is not amputated is not shown) to unhook it and he is on the trail of Clementines. Also, Kenneth is all right with the socket. All told me the truth infa 100%

n
nikitos3004_ 04.10.19

Issyk-Kul
nonsense !

I
Issyk-Kul 04.10.19

nikitos3004 Infa sotka

n
nikitos3004_ 04.10.19

Issyk-Kul
then let a hundred =D

M
Melkiy Hren 04.10.19

What if the parent survived You?

M
Melkiy Hren 04.10.19

Let's think in the mind. If you in the end shoot Lee: Clem missed the shot, and shoot again decided not to.. You cut off his hand but not shot it at the end loses consciousness. This may be due to loss of blood. If he didn't cut his hand off, then maybe someone found and managed to cut off his hand, and pumped full of antibiotics. It may well save his life. So if you believe that you have died, think about these facts. You can not be a stubborn goat! It can be anything! WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!

M
Melkiy Hren 04.10.19

And stop insisting that Lee died! You're upsetting Clem! :) http://cs619422.vk.me/v619422898/9682/Dm5qU5BiC_w.jpg

l
lookaway 04.10.19

thanks for the spoiler in the title.

n
nikitos3004_ 04.10.19

Little Fuck
they didn't in the 1st season episode 1 if the pharmacy to talk to Lily she will say that before Lee and his group came, they pulled the bodies of 2 elderly

M
Melkiy Hren 04.10.19

nikitos3004
Two of the corpse of the elderly and not the parents Do. Did you think about that? We didn't see them.

T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 04.10.19

Little Fuck
And maybe you're right and parents Do we see in Worlington where and sent Clem.

A
APXMAG 04.10.19

Issyk-Kul
To appear in the 4th or 5th Chapter, whatever the ending of the 1st season. If you shot him - then his body was sewn iron plate when you leave it it grows hand(if you hand is not amputated is not shown) to unhook it and he is on the trail of Clementines. Also, Kenneth is all right with the socket. All told me the truth infa 100%

And where such infa? Source leave!