3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindican 04.10.19 06:54 pm

I think Lee is alive (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

I'm pretty sure that he's alive because in both endings of his death is not seen and I think he will appear in 4 or 5 episode,how about you?
132 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolexer 04.10.19

DaN_SuperMaN
The probability of something alive to eat, but sooooo tiny, as neither the TV series nor the comic book was not a character with immunity. And about the hunger of a zombie as I understood them food and do not need in fact, is the only surviving instinct and everything to prove it can be very simple - they do not digest food otherwise they'd be shit, but no, in the comics Spoiler ! there was a hint that the zombies get weaker over time, but why is unclear.
JOKERIVAN
First choice in the game depends only on the relationship between the characters, so even if you miraculously survived the selection in the first season only really affects that is his hand or not, but it is not so much.
Second shot of Clementine was not shown (I mean a hole in the head) and it is possible that she shot past, and Lee just passed out.

m
manspider 04.10.19

Rolexer
a hint that the zombies get weaker over time, but why is unclear
elementary, Watson: decomposition

A
AlexStormandVik 04.10.19

Lee died from a bullet in the head, Clem fired from 9 mm pistol. Who picked a ruthless wimps.

R
Rolexer 04.10.19

manspider
I meant that in the comic, no one understood why.

A
AxelAdreno 04.10.19

Undoubtedly,Lee is dead.
But the developers can fix this you just have to wait for the release!!!
And we'll know If he's still alive or not!

V
Viktor Hmyl 04.10.19

Leah had a damaged leg in the first episode and he was losing consciousness as it happened in 5 episodes, and as we all know infection takes place at ingress of the disease into wounds ,and even droplets and in other one you decide.

J
JeffreyDummer 04.10.19

When my friend played this game ceased to be racist.

V
Veider16 04.10.19

Victor Chmil
there is already infected,the transformation is not from a bite,and after death,and if dead, and be saved,he could not, all it is not present

P
PRO100 DaNya 04.10.19

Vindican
this is only in resident evilигрока and bite him in hell

A
Ali Shipicyn 04.10.19

alive wrote the developers in Twitter

_
_Ray_ 04.10.19

Ali Shipitsyn
Proof in the Studio, please

Z
Zahar Chernous 04.10.19

maybe in that moment voshol zombie Clem shot him and If so and notable

D
Drahov 04.10.19

Lee is alive and he moved into the Mike, probably all noticed that he says the same voice

Spoiler

A
Aleks12345 04.10.19

Ziggaa

A
Aleks12345 04.10.19

APXMAG
It was a joke !

D
Danil Filippov 04.10.19

you look or walk to the end there after the shot was breath and after death this does not happen

D
Danil Filippov 04.10.19

and Clementine missed

B
BultanoZiK 04.10.19

Jesus, Taltal had probably Whether to chop up into pieces and burn it in the game, before you came that he died. I believe that the ending to the game was made to entice the viewer to play the other part, and show that in such a world survive, not all!

V
Vlada Kovaleva 04.10.19

In the TV series the wakking dead kills the person not the virus, and fever. Can survived.20% I think.

h
hHh Vitek hHh 04.10.19

I'm sure that Lee is alive because it's so easy to clean the main hero not possible and, moreover, when Clem shoots him you can see how it napravlyaet the barrel to the right of it and tokoe, and chuvstvo she shoots into the wall,do not you think,and I'm not stupid.