3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 17.04.20 08:51 am

Give advice to casual wear (Dark Souls 3)

Used to play all the games just for the easy difficulty level. And the game wasn't hard (except the first mob. still having dreams about). But recently I was very touched that bots like themselves SAG under me. Quite a long time I gave the console. Heavy games out there is that Lords fo the Fallen, which I not liked. But the hardcore want. Whether to take DS 3 or Bloodborne?
Can someone mind giving me Akka with one of these games? I can give you my Akka instead
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

Worth it. Or feel feeble stooge, and you're gonna shit on these games in the comments or through the pain and suffering will be reborn into something more beautiful. Of all the games From Software in the first place suggest of Bloodborn, is their maximum in terms of quality at the moment. If you like it, then you yourself will understand everything Sacharissa a whole lot of Soulso.

T
Tommy_Koratel 17.04.20

Lightning.
listen. and how can any give an account to try to play a game? just afraid that buy and score as batlfront. instead, I give your Akka. Here is a partial list of games: the Witcher 3 GOTY, FC 4, AC Unity, Uncharted collection, doom. You still remember - write

L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
No, I'm not, besides these games I have on disks.

v
v-hlam 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
Take will not regret
The more Lords fo the Fallen is just a wannabe DS

D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
What Akka-the schmuck, take both without hesitation. Already over 300 hours and I still can not score.

T
Toxa95 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
DS3 Bloodborne will be easy. Try it first. It is highly tolerant to casual and very gradually increase the complexity.
And Bloodborne even the first homeless with a brick your head off strikes. And it'll be quite exciting, especially if you're trying to get used to the controls and occasionally confusing buttons.
In addition, the DS easier with multiplayer. There you will always help the phantoms, if that. And Bloodborne the first two bosses will cause sweating, and cause a phantom when this will be possible only once and only for one of them. In short, a complex there.

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 17.04.20

I think you should think and not take (yet). Somehow I get the sense that other games attract, not so ruthless to the player. Should we wait for the discounts? Not to squander money.

L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

Toxa95
Oh no need to beginners such bad advice to give him in this case, the nerves on the knights Latrica pass already.

Of course, any part you can start to get involved, but for casual DS3 is not the best option. There is the most difficult PVE in the series, only the bosses in the beginning are easier than BB (but then you still meets Pontiff).

R
Rolemanser 17.04.20

Elena Dflbvjdyf
Bloodborn just discount the number in PSN.

T
Toxa95 17.04.20

Lightning.
The Pontiff still need to reach, Lule. But by the time you will be able to say Guys, I know. And with the phantoms he sawed once or twice.
Again, the first bull in Bloodborne (which is hollowed in the door) three times, fractured my skull in his supercombo, what can we say about the alley where two of them at once. I face the brick two hundred times caught, I guess. And the first boss is caught in the seizure and explained that I was not welcome here, poking his face into the cobblestones while a full stack of HP to zero left. And Gascoyne (second!!! boss), I generally threw the game. Maybe after a passing shower will be there, but not now.
And this despite the fact that you can't run all the mobs to get revenge on the evil boss after the revival. In Bloodborne lechilki't revive and they again will have to knock out the mobs again and again, despite the fact that each of them can shove a brick up your ass and laugh on it later.
And DS3 player at least teach her how to fight with incapable homeless, the first boss has so much pride. Then slowly climbs simple soldiers and they were not so much like that bunch a lot at the start Bloodborne. And thus the knights Latrica you come at least already having dealt with the main chips of the same management. Personally I have not experienced any major problems with them. But in Eretile these ballerinas have tried all my holes. But to this moment I was already experienced and decisive.

L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

Toxa95
No offense, but what emotions are (aside from the words about the bosses, in BB they in the beginning really hard). Just it was your first Souls experience.

>But by that time you will be able to say Guys, I know.
>Yes, and the phantoms of it is cut once or twice.
And floor General vzaimosochetaemost paragraphs.
And I personally for each subsequent part and sit back and understand that not very much in this fumble, all had problems.)

T
Toxa95 17.04.20

Lightning.
Well, maybe. Just after starting Bloodborne when you try to hit my hand hard parimala square instead of R1, because of what hero I got high a sedative, and I caught a brick in the face. And so the same kit is very smartly finished. So consider the problem of a farm of kits in Bloodborne very serious.
But in the hearts could open your favorite builds, a La GLASS CANNON - two-handed sword and nothing more,and as long as in hand lay down a two-handed Astoreca, and in normal mobs almost all lie with one or two pokes. And to those of the knights of the Pontiff's easy to blame one charged strong attack of the same altorki, after which they go in ten cases out of ten. And there to finish and not slozhno. Yet the only serious difficulty from normal mobs I've met from large crowds of knights of the Pope, from the demons under the Smoldering Lake and a bunch of Basilisks on the moor. The rest of the mobs for this build in General problems do not deliver. Charged a powerful attack and the enemy lay like a Champ.
Maybe Bloodborne also have such builds, but it is dad Gascoigne when we first met gave a shit and hit hard on the nerves then.

L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

Toxa95
try to hit my hand hard parimala square instead of R1, because of what hero I got high a sedative, and I caught a brick in the face
Well, I'm telling you, the first time. In General, this giant is a huge window for riposte during the swing, making tea time escape, return, and spend visceral attacks.

So consider the problem of a farm of kits in Bloodborne very serious.
Yeah nah, on the contrary. In the Hearts of very annoying small number of estus in the early stages that the hero of his drinks slowly, plus if you want to fill - perezapustit location with all its enemies. And BB should just learn to stop dying on every corner and spend with it, the echoes, as the bubbles all end stops, and even 20 pieces to carry with you, and even HP themselves to make up for counter-attacks.
From my personal experience. Bubbles I of farmil exactly to the moment until killed Gascoigne, then protocolsa to play and forgot about it.

Maybe Bloodborne also have such builds
Yes, anything specific no, stupidly take in hand the Saw Cleaver (imbwae weapons in BB not DLTS), pump strength, HP, stamina, learning riposting and kill everyone.

D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20

In DS3, at least the shield drags in Pvp it is of course useless, but the Pve with not much easier. Therefore, I believe, Bloodborn will be more difficult.

T
Tommy_Koratel 17.04.20

Toxa95
Lightning.
I understand that these games are completely different from the Lords of The Fallen and play them will be interesting, though difficult at first. thanks for the tips. take on NG a sale

T
Toxa95 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
It depends on what you are interesting. If you have an interesting story, and there it is almost there. More precisely, it is necessary to search very deep. Although it is possible and on YouTube to see what floats in this world happen, and they're very, very thoughtful and drammatichnye. Cutscenes, where you all chew, no. But if you read descriptions, it'll be cool, because it contains a bit of world history or previous owners of the object.
But the gameplay itself looks like this:
You go be on the location and extinguish anything that moves and talking with those who are not trying to kill you. Sometimes what moves, and extinguishes you. Sometimes you find yourself in a trap because of his own carelessness. That's all. The main difference between those Dark Souls and Bloodborne from Lords of The Fallen is more variety in everything and a cool design, too, throughout. Oh and the DS and Bloodborne all this emphasis on timing, you will not be able to cancel the animation, so you need to expect.

D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
Matte hard - it's all indirani curve compared to these games. In matte hard the difficulty lies in the animation curve and cystocoele bosses to kill, falls monotonically to dig for half an hour. In the above mentioned games does not, everything is much more dynamic. The boss fights happen very quickly. Either you win in just a few seconds or at the slightest mistake, go to the campfire(lantern).

T
Tommy_Koratel 17.04.20

Toxa95
Svetoslav
Lightning.
guys. this is still a question. I'm thinking I haven't bought these 2 great games, prepare your anus using DS2 on PC. however if there's very bad governance?

D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
In DS2 management kawamichi worse than DS3 but not as bad as in DS1. In DS1 without any special fix or nothing, and in the second part, if you reassign some buttons, it is quite normal, get used to quickly. But best of all it of course to play on the gamepad, it is generally with the management of any problems. But the third part is still better to buy, even if you do not like the second, because they are very different, and in her way on the PC and all is well with the management.

T
Toxa95 17.04.20

Tommy_Koratel
Arm controller from the fourth Curling.
If out of the box doesn't work, put the program, the type of DS4Tool, it is your DualShock will be perceived as the controller of the Coffin. Just to get used to other button names should be.
From myself I will say that in DS2 there is no feeling that you got at the enemy. Somehow they missed this. In DS3 and BB you can really feel that I hit the enemy - stanak, sound and all that, but in DS2 if just model the sword passes through the enemy, and his reaction to this is not consistent.
Just do not understand why would you not check out on PC and DS3?
Spoilers the time, these rollers are made of this casual wear, I buy the toys. The concentrated atmosphere of the games live. By the way, can be compared to that seen in Lords of The Fallen.