3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 17.04.20 08:54 am

Belief (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Can'T understand how the belief in the dialogues. Even when there appears a line with intelligence (of which I have already 35+) - fails to convince. Stat does not affect? Affects only talent?How it works..
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 17.04.20

affects a character's race
for example, on the ship, the door managed to convince the warrior elf(intellect,which is only 10)
although the lizard with the intelligence of 22 are unable to do it

S
Shkudi 17.04.20

Gryxa hmm then the question is - is it worth it to pump a belief?

A
Alex Coachman 17.04.20

There is a suspicion that it zabagovan. I'm an IFAN at different points tried and the perception (which had pumped excellent), and intelligence, and conviction, and strength. Not a damn thing helps.

S
Shkudi 17.04.20

Alex Coachman
That's the same thing - I doubt that such intelligence 35 9(!) lvle may not be enough to convince

Z
ZAWARUDO 17.04.20

Shkudi
where are you so much of intelligence take? But he did not shake anymore?

G
Gryxa 17.04.20

Shkudi
for fun, he flew to the ship,shaking the conviction of 6.it did not help.convinced the character with conviction 2 and then from things.either this system is not working,or script belief is triggered from race

S
Shkudi 17.04.20

ZAWARUDO
Shake. Perk one soldier in the field doubles. Run in two MAG
Gryxa
Oh so a bug:(

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.04.20

Shkudi
I couldn't convince the dog to start a new life with Intelligence, which I, incidentally, was then 18. At that stage is more than a lot.
Perhaps the skill is somehow multiplied with the spas-cast characteristics and the one of Intellect is not enough.

Z
ZAWARUDO 17.04.20

Shkudi
and on what difficulty you play?

S
Shkudi 17.04.20

ZAWARUDO
On the classics

X
XcomandosX 17.04.20

Play IFAN belief pumped for 5
Proceed in 80 percent of cases

A
AiDpiv 17.04.20

I have characters with maxed out of the North ( force) have never won the conviction. A character with conviction almost always wins regardless of the choice stat in dialogue.

S
Sedovlasov 17.04.20

.XcomandosX That racked conviction. There is no such option

P
Polololon 17.04.20

Belief IMHO not worth the points invested in it. Having a skill level of 7 (seven, CARL!), couldn't convince the masters in black marsh to spare the family. The choice offered intelligence (25), a memory (18) and figure (16). On the whole, during the game not just left at a loss on the working of algorithms. For the sake of interest tried to swing NPCs with different characters. Here's a funny thing: sometimes features a choice was given only to those that do not bleed. The thief offered the intellect, mage power, etc... In General, fuck this skill.

S
Sharg30 17.04.20

I don't know. I have a lizard at times convincing, and never failed in practice. And trade impact

I
Inkognito123 17.04.20

Most likely you need to choose the belief according to the North, which is exposed to assure. Against some better force against other intelligence, etc. Well, of course it depends on the flow of the selected stat and ability to convince. Maybe even from race/history of the character and complexity of actions/relationships to assure.

m
makc11021992 17.04.20

I have a leprechaun with the belief in 4 could not except that Alice be persuaded not to attack)

A
Andy1234 17.04.20

Small spoilery a question about the end:
Spoilerage in the final battle to convince the Mountain not to attack? Or there is this option in the dialogue so, neighing?

s
sarahdorren 17.04.20

Andy1234
it is impossible to convince) it's like a tiger from the elven temple

B
Bagaley 17.04.20

That offer in the game to choose from STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE, DEXTERITY, etc. only the version of the game rock-scissors-paper from the first game with some conventions. In this game the choice can safely be considered another bug.