3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HaniBubu 17.04.20 08:55 am

What do you expect from ELEX (Elex)

Tell us what you think about the game and what do you expect
37 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 17.04.20

physics and rendering

E
Eroppo 17.04.20

Expect at least some information about the game except the name, so you can figure out what to expect from the game

M
MunchkiN 616 17.04.20

modern Groton to start
and while the game concept is too vague, I don't know what to expect.

C
Cyfrik 17.04.20

most importantly - optimization))

J
JustiVoy 17.04.20

Wait so say the new Gothic, just in a slightly different style and of course the very atmosphere of 2 and Gothic 1)

d
doom998 17.04.20

Not only this vast and empty world like the Witcher 3 and Skyrim! I want a thick, tightly composed and atmospheric world as the First two parts of Gothic and colorful memorable characters. On the technical side, I want to optimize, 60 fps, correct and accurate animation of the walk motions, jumps, rifts, items, combat system, physics clear. And still climbing as of the First pieces of Gothic.

D
Desert Wanderer 17.04.20

In a nutshell Gothic

a
abgalter 17.04.20

Gothic - Skyrim.

A
Agleeh 17.04.20

Something like Gothic 2, Risena 1. But, not to expect from the game too much, just waiting for a good story, no linear quests. Replayability to the game was. Graphics and physics special requests no, she's still there obviously will be better than the above mentioned games, and this is enough for me. And the characters memorable. I want to of course and other things of the same flow, the suit is good, but it is secondary.

v
viktorvvv555 17.04.20

A decent RPG with the normal customization and combat system, a huge and rich world, interesting plot

t
tvink63 17.04.20

I don't zhduuuu

D
Destroyer_26 17.04.20

I do not believe in the success of the game, the Gothic style they still have not beat you.Expect at least a trailer or gameplay, yet do not understand what the game is.

V
Vaselinski 17.04.20

the interview, though the German

D
Dr.Schmeisser 17.04.20

whatever the voice was native, and then I was sick of waiting for her to Reseno 3

b
baitikkhan 17.04.20

I think the game is worthy of the attention of gamers and especially fans of PB. I personally like the game IB and they are all good. I hope not betonski voice acting in risen 3 xD/

F
FollowMisterWinner 17.04.20

be honest-do not expect anything from piranha.They looked really cool in 2001 with its Gothic,but what now?all develop and piranhas topchatsya on the spot in all aspects( even if the dialogue is with the physics screwed,not to mention the fact that the stories(the last rysanov)banal and children,as well as dialogues with quests.So-I'm expecting a typical game from piranha but in a different setting(post-Apocalypse wow!)-with cm graphics and lack of physics,with a banal and stupid quests/storyline,with animation from which contusion and brings back nostalgia from 2001.But I know that waiting for the game from piranha though not the most good,but not the worst for sure,I remember how I waited and wanted the ravens cry,and went taaaaaaaaa Kaka that didn't even have on the PC to install(so from the reviews and videos make it all clear).

U
UNATCO 17.04.20

To see in the game: characters,=)))

P
Pr4por 17.04.20

What would a development company is not hit face in the dirt.

p
partizan2033 17.04.20

The idea of the game is combining the middle ages with the use of a limited number of high technology is good in itself,but there are a lot of stones predknoveniya:
Skins shows that they lack of design inspiration-screens are the most common
They did not have enough experience to make high quality tehnicheskiy part of the game-especially with southernim mechanics;they even animation cut-scenes have not learned to make beautiful
And waiting for games-RPG sostavlyayuschuyu more diverse in terms of builds, interesting quests, memorable characters,plot;And at last the normal combat system;and good luck to developers,even so still райзен1 one of my favorite games

B
BioGen 17.04.20

It rayzen 4, even physics and movement like gg - but nothing new