3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antrix 17.04.20 08:58 am

Assistance with showers (Dark Souls 3)

Hello! Please help with the reproduction of souls through the restoration of conservation (safely, ban no one will get). I have 4 pieces of the soul of a veteran, so I want to duplicate them... a few times. All this is done for one simple reason - took leave, decided to run in DS3, but that's only saves your I prolyubili, and to start over with nothing you don't want (as well as directly to use cheats and trainers). Can fill with cons, but if there are willing to help - write a review.
18 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oasis777 17.04.20

Antrix
PS4 already wrote this request 3 TIMES and who the hell helped. One offered to help for 500 rubles (kick). The incentive of most other people. Ready for you to throw 99 in need of a shower. Let the soap-boiler you can see a more friendly community.

Write time kada can.

s
semofey 17.04.20

don't want to play on hard don't go in dark suls Begusarai... why is that?

L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

500r in principle, you can solve your problem, I am willing to help.

O
Oasis777 17.04.20

Lightning.
Hi! I already own all produced. Maybe you should just throw those rings at +3???? And then you're current on the +2 would like to sell.

A
Antrix 17.04.20

semoga
Well, I didn't ask for your opinion about what I play... right? I asked for help. Can help - help, no - why write all sorts of nonsense? It's simple.

L
Lightninggg 17.04.20

Oasis777
Hi. No, thank you, like I was, and I don't play.

s
semofey 17.04.20

Antrix
and where is my opinion? you know what you're doing is unfair? the law of karma - it is tough

A
Antrix 17.04.20

semoga
What do you care what I do? All within game mechanics. Third-party software is not used.

O
Oasis777 17.04.20

Antrix
Antriks, I long answer is to wait? You soul need?

A
Antrix 17.04.20

Oasis777
Soran not have noticed. Yes, of course. A link to the profile took off in the PM.

I
Ivanych 17.04.20

Oasis777
But what about those soap-boilers who agreed to help you? Not very nice to see such a generalization.

O
Oasis777 17.04.20

Ivanychi
Clarification. Among soapmakers, there are honest decent people, but they are few. While the observed one.

I
Ivanych 17.04.20

Oasis777
Count me out from your list of honest and decent. Right jarred such a definition.

D
Ded MastDay 17.04.20

Antrix
On NG+ on three chubby angels on the roof of the archive to the ring with a silver serpent +1, the symbol of greed and a shield of desire, I for one running 168480 shower and get 2-3 large fragments of titanite, time is about 3-4 min. It's even faster than rejoining the game, with the replacement of saves. Less than 20 minutes guaranteed a million souls. In NY, approximately two times less, but it's still the easiest and fastest way to farm souls, and most importantly, without the risk of getting banned.

S
Sergey 82 17.04.20

Svetoslav
There is also farmleigh. Already got to NG+9. With the same set, only ring +3, and 250,000 for sprint. They are affected by the Harmony. All easily, quickly and safely.

d
ducks4yquack 17.04.20

Svetoslav
on ng 90k shower gives( this is taking into account staff), with skill harmony 20 sec all farm

b
benites 17.04.20

White phantom pass archive killing mobs, intruders, hostile NPCs and in the end defeat the boss - top method of farming, I xsiteu.
Still like to clean DLS Locke where thick mobicam to jump from the bridge to the head, but it is easy to die and lose all that is acquired back-breaking labor)

k
kai2613t 17.04.20

Antrix
can give ring on ng +3 weapons armor DLS . if that write in PM .