3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Anackiy 17.04.20 09:01 am

Costume parasite (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Please explain to an idiot the principle of this suit.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon of Night 17.04.20

Join. And if you can tell me where these parasites to take?)

E
EsterlinG 17.04.20

Demon of Night
Dima Anacki
Soldiers Skulls (which appeared in 1 mission) evacuate Fulton, then go to system/Weapons and Items/Objects at the bottom of the capsule and study them

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

The working principle is that when equipped costume there is a possibility of use of skills of Skulls. Under the conditions that they are equipped (in the form of capsules with parasites).
Parasites are extracted during the evacuation of Skulls (somewhere in the 5 for the Skull).
The parasites are produced in the following missions:
The mission of Where's sting? - The skull in the evacuation give the parasite Fog.
The mission of Caravan of Traitors\Iron archaea - the Skull in the evacuation give the parasite Armor.
Mission Code Talker (like) - Snipers-the Skull in the evacuation give the parasite Masking.
Catch all the right skulls and lifting levels of honey and for those units to the desired level, studies need capsules.
Then Suit+capsules=Profit.

i
iSenjeru 17.04.20

in what mission this suit to take?

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

It is given almost at the end of Chapter 1. When Code Talker arrives at the Main Base.

i
iSenjeru 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
this suit I have, it is given after the mission, Phantom limb or something specific to do?

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

iSenjeru
It is given after the mission Metal Archaea. She is actually 29.

On the topic of screens:
Armor.
http://i.playground.ru/i/34/17/92/10/pix/image.jpg

Capsules.
http://i.playground.ru/i/44/17/92/10/pix/image.jpg
http://i.playground.ru/i/54/17/92/10/pix/image.jpg
http://i.playground.ru/i/64/17/92/10/pix/image.jpg

D
Dima Anackiy 17.04.20

Thank you all ;)

R
RGC 17.04.20

Why I push away all the items marked that you cannot run the task with higher rank And, because I'm without these items is often the mission for the first time S doing. I have one such?

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

Scopolamine
I here they do not yuzayu. Not yuzal... Strange but true, I have the Armor of the Parasite lowers the Rank. Run, the sounds disguise, and then the game happily gives me the Foxhound and Grade S.
However in Freeroam there are no grades. A full break)

i
iSenjeru 17.04.20

and how to evacuate the skull if the mission where it hides the sting kill them?

t
tratata i ololo 17.04.20

iSenjeru
and you don't kill and oguchi

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

iSenjeru
No matter kill or jammed, the result of a skull to fall unconscious to the ground. Believe me, he is purple than you have failed them - not a lethal SMG or heavy machine gun. It is important to understand one thing: put the skull - immediately evacuate. Otherwise, if you first fill up all the great four, they get up and leave.

i
iSenjeru 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
and after what mission I will be able to evacuate?Here in the Mission the Caravan of Traitors one neutralized fit in and can't evacuate Fulton, writes 0%, conductive in the story in 21 missions, thanks for the replies

M
Malkolm Hok 17.04.20

iSenjeru
After A Metallic Archaea. 29 is the job.
And it is very likely that in addition to the assignment, you will need to develop one, so its the same issue completing 29 missions.

i
iSenjeru 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
thank you

T
Treschina 17.04.20

and as they get stronger? in the first mission, decided to replay to collect, after the shelling they left the DCC.

i
iSenjeru 17.04.20

Crack
Yes you can kill after 29 missions will be able to evacuate

R
RussCromson 17.04.20

Malcolm Hawk
what kind of technology?
29 passed the mission
in developments there are capsules

sent to the Fulton 3 nevedimok (mission Code Talker)
summary: in the development of shows 0 parasites

PS when evakuirovali mission need to complete successfully or to evacuate and withdraw from the mission ?

R
Roman Postov 17.04.20

RussCromson
To complete successfully you need