3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Thomas Falcone 04.10.19 06:58 pm

When you play on PC (Saw 2: Flesh and Blood)

I have been breaking, computer is games no.
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Dragon 04.10.19

the game will not be on the pc scatter probably never change your mind

D
Don Thomas Falcone 04.10.19

Odkuda such information??????????

K
Komodo Dragon 04.10.19

at PG there's no date on pc so no

K
Komodo Dragon 04.10.19

Don Tomas Falkone
but of game site http://www.konami.com/games/saw2

D

Obesnite, what for to do the first part on the PC and second to none. Developed to poizdevalsya wanted????

K
Komodo Dragon 04.10.19

because the level of pc piracy is very high and is apparently the first part brought a small income and they decided not to do part 2 on pc

D

You know, X-box is also not very popular (in my town games on x-box already present. Only in a few shops thinking there is some trash slops).

K
Komodo Dragon 04.10.19

little did the pirates start the game on the box is not very easy have a very long mulitsa

m
mikoka 04.10.19

That freaks! On the PC did not((
Well, to hell with you!konami suck dick freaks!!!!!

D

mikoka
Right podmetil. Let the developed burn in hell...

D
Dikiy_Bill 04.10.19

I certainly understand that the topic is not new,but still.
Why are there so few gameplay videos online.Like the game in General fiction.

D

Travor96
For me this dull shit was not there. And developers have at some trap saw to stick. Tipo Billy on TV says: Hello developed. I want to play a game with you. You poizdevalis with poor gamers, making a game not on the PC. For this you'll pay. Or do you do Saw 2 on the PC, or all will die. The choice is yours, the time has gone...

g
grafon ekspress 04.10.19

Don Thomas Falcone
Mdaaa buy Xbox 360 and will not have problems,I already bought and don't care the truth is there firmware on the Slim to wait for

F
Fanderman 04.10.19

On the pc there is no piracy in Russia only piracy everywhere, but abroad people prefer console because I don't want to bathe with iron, and if people prefer the console, and hits come out on consoles as a result of lower piracy, the profits of developers and everyone is happy. :)

F
Fanderman 04.10.19

And on sabzh the game is complete shit, I say even worse than the first

M
MikkoBellick13 04.10.19

Yes, the game is really full carbon! The most interesting only at the beginning the only choice....

A
Anderby 04.10.19

Never.

F
Frost_47 04.10.19

Passed the first on PC, and now want a second litsuhu Xbox360 take. Only pity is it's in English.

P
Painkiller-Ivan 04.10.19

Whether for the sake of one game to buy the XBox 360 console? But PC can go all games, depending on system requirements. Really sucks. Hopefully Saw 2 will be the same story as with Manhunt 2. You just have to wait. You gonna change your mind developed.

x
xg-gs 04.10.19

Did not come out. They change their minds.