3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azoter 17.04.20 09:03 am

how to lower fps

guys help throw off a program to reduce
33 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 17.04.20

Azoter
Install the browser Amigo.

A
Azoter 17.04.20

Masha
Funny. But I really need to lower the FPS

m
masha 17.04.20

Azoter
Delete the drivers from vidokarty will be 3 FPS in games.

R
Ripper Man 17.04.20

you can drink hawthorn tincture and motion blur will compensate for super high fps

M
MunchkiN 616 17.04.20

like in bandcamp new you can put a Lok fps whatever but I'm not sure znaczaco
you can still go to the driver ezhili NVIDIA card and itility there is some kind of resolution hercovka 30 or 25 then Yes, in-sung game most likely on it and run into the most

t
the endless misanthropy o 17.04.20

In the control panel of NVIDIA to include in sung
Spoiler
But I guess the author is trying to get the lulz, though there is nothing to catch

r
requiemmm 17.04.20

CPUKiller like the prog was called. Cut and enjoy brake-brake-brake. It is not quite that but sometimes it is necessary, for programs that fit local main contingent of parents.

v
vftor 17.04.20

It is best to limit FPS to use EVGA Precision X 4.2.1 in conjunction with RivaTuner Statistics Server 6.2.
This program creates less clutter on Time frame than MSI Afterburner and Bandicam.
- Bandicam creates the most interference.
These interferences arise from the jerks and freezes when moving in the game.
I have this program autostart with Win.7 x64, with a constant limit FPS=60. But for some heavy games limit FPS to 40 or 30 (on the RivaTuner Statistics Server 6.2).

M
MagicHero 17.04.20

vftor
In the same MSI Afterburner RivaTuner Statistics Server (I have version 6.6) and problems there nor any saw.
Azoter
Use MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner using limit fps

If you don't want to see statistics about the system on the screen can be cut off, but leave the lock at 60 fps.

A
Azoter 17.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
I parody we want, and the original low fps

v
vftor 17.04.20

MagicHero
Yes nonsense. MSI Afterburner with RivaTuner Statistics Server gives the worst result in interference Time frame - I tested all the options.

v
vftor 17.04.20

Azoter
So you need to increase FPS ?

S
Shadowarm 17.04.20

Are you a bot Bomber or something?

B
BattleEffect 17.04.20

The miner has to help

A
Azoter 17.04.20

vftor
To lower but I already knew how

M
MagicHero 17.04.20

vftor
vftor wrote:
Yes nonsense. MSI Afterburner with RivaTuner Statistics Server gives the worst result in interference Time frame - I tested all the options.
What the fuck is time frame??? show the results of your tests.

v
vftor 17.04.20

MagicHero
Check for yourself:
1. In monitoring settings MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision X to turn on the frame rate and time frames (TARGET FRAME RATE)
(double click shows the monitoring of these parameters at the interface close-up) - I for additional monitor.
2. Launch the game selected in a particular place (for MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision X)
3. Monitoring will reflect dynamic charts of these parameters.
4. Jump the curve time frames shows the instability of this time, from what there are jerks and freezes when moving in the game, which, in turn, have a greater discomfort than low FPS.

M
MagicHero 17.04.20

vftor
Well, the game will be difficult to check because the situation is not equal but in the bench check

v
vftor 17.04.20

MagicHero
Nothing complicated. Put GG in a separate room face to the wall and make a quick save. Then check for all prog.

A
Anglerfish 17.04.20

Azoter
Azoter wrote:
I parody we want, and the original low fps
What prevents you to withdraw from normal Fpam, and then in the video to do a fight?