3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simmac 04.10.19 06:58 pm

To kill or to release Lorenzo Cabot? (Fallout 4)

During the quest, the Secret house Cabots there is such a dilemma.
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister Bog 04.10.19

simmac
Become an immortal piece of...

P
Protos322 04.10.19

simmac
personally, I freed him, then technolog to their home killed his entire family, he gave me the serum said that when using her new ladies come back, but only after use.

B
Blade X 04.10.19

I chose to kill Lorenzo Cabot. Gun Lorenzo cool gizmo.

I
Ilya12433 04.10.19

simmac
There in the room where locked Lorenzo shitload of these serums, I know that there are a few pieces on the tray and the main raider

S
Sanya Zharenkov 04.10.19

I gained a bunch of serums, due to the Curie chose to kill him.

A
Anzhelika04 04.10.19

Left alive.
1. If the plot to watch . The family used it like vampires drink his blood, hundreds of years kept him in prison,his desire to kill them can understand. The second personal benefit of the hero immortality.
2.That touching game benefits the gun or serum I serum is more valuable(reduce radiation+ not frail protection from harm), guns are not worse than in the game enough, and this is so even rare ammo eats.
P. S plot spoiler ,
Spoilerthe that there is no way to use this serum to rescue Sean.

f
fakeIT 04.10.19

free would be better

E
EKCTPACEHC 04.10.19

What if you give a pistol to kill Lorenzo Cabot, what data?

L
LenivyiBob 04.10.19

No helmet in any case you won't get as bad.

E
Eagle387 04.10.19

Анжелика04
about the spoiler - I agree. But the Institute has a lot of technology. For example prolonging life. About this Father talked about Kellogg

s
simmac 04.10.19

Eagle387
Spoileron did not die from old age, and incurable disease, which even the Institute could not be cured.

A
Anzhelika04 04.10.19

EKCTPACEHC
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82_%D0%9B%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%BE

s
sonuly 04.10.19

You can find in the house Cabots on the table the Zeta gun. After Jack ran off to the clinic you can search the house to take surgical log and the gun.Read comp sister of Jack, the family. The serum will go in any case too. So the dilemma is more moral. Lean Lorenzo then more rights. Jack lies that he is insane, they are simply used for so many years and he just pissed on the family. Although he did not present if you read his diary - a report on the archeological find.

G
General Vic 04.10.19

Released Lorenzo, and Cabots family and not sorry for anyone, except that Edward's approximate. It didn't want to kill.

A
Atay Wolverine 04.10.19

Lorenzo obvious crazy, because the choice was obvious. Although his family that even the Addams family.

r
ripvango 04.10.19

General Vic
Spoilergate can not be killed, even by selecting the line of Lorenzo, if properly talk to Cebotari once back in their home, releasing Lorenzo. I do not remember details, but after talking it, making sure that the youngest Caboti - just used dad podderjat you and Lorenzo in the massacres of the family. And then the world will go to wander.
But I still chose to murder the older Cabot. The wasteland is full of maniacs... Killing one or three of them, including two women... Chose the lesser evil (yeah, Hey Geralt ;).
Although released him too understand he's charismatic traits. I'll play for a girl - released. )))

c
comtdk 04.10.19

ripvango
Rather than the murder(s) is worse than killing men(s)? - The same murder.
And given modern equality , the first murder is not murder at all, and restoration of biological and historical justice: violent and improper cattle, too, prefer to beat him until he was done.
In this situation, two cattle plus one guy was imprisoned 400 years to parasitize on it. So there is nothing immoral in killing the parasites I do not see. :-)

A
Aslanbek Satuev 04.10.19

Анжелика04
Jack all this time tried to cure the mad father. If you believe the terminal his sisters, they just gave in to temptation this serum and like the rules guys

P
Pepin3d 04.10.19

Sided with Lorenzo
killed the whole fucking family along with brazen ghoul, and then slapped himself Lorenzo
these scumbags have no right to live)

A
Ajzero 04.10.19

Read here on Wikia
If a Survivor takes the side of Lorenzo and attacks the Cabots family in the house can break into robots, usually on duty outside. If you will be Nick Valentine or Piper, he(a) will be your immortal enemy (having dealt with the robots). If Nick'll kill Imogen, it does not worsen your relationship, but Piper would piss off the destruction of the family.
I spit on Lorenzo and ALL his relatives...
And Piper not want to quarrel. Where I have this cute companion will take... Sorry for the brunette, I prefer blondes.
And immortality, your immortality in this game will be as long as this character ( the main character) play. Killed respawners continue to crumble all gone! Pistols in the game full!!!! The serum perfectly replaces the armor, well, sometimes chemistry. 500 caps is interesting... If the skill of the gunsmith pumped a few gladkostvol tuned here and earned.
Well, with a couple gladkostvol of course I got excited :) But not that any loot rolls fresh from upominkow...
And the whole quest is good, I liked it.