3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venom31 04.10.19 06:59 pm

a saved Abigail? but now conscience does not torment you? (The Witcher)

I am sure that many rescued her! but if you give residents before her death, she curses all the Cult Lenovolenovo Spider! so now read http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/Культ_Корам_Агх_Тэр But the most terrible power possessed by the priests of the Coram AGH tera — power of the dying curse. and now we can say for sure she's in the cult! and that's what they do! The community of priests of the same temple is called the Circle and consists ideally of six priests and six priestesses (and even less), chairs the Circle the high priestess – fiancee Lenovolenovo pmawca able directly to appeal to the forces of destruction and death through the terrible rites of human sacrifice.they steal children and pick up kids in the plundered and burned villages. These children they sacrificed to their God or bring up in their temples as future Ministers. and now I wonder will her live to leave? many times I passed and saved it and everything but decided to pereproyti differently! and now I feel bad that I did all the time before saving but residents also corrupt assholes! how are you going to do with her will?
62 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaer 04.10.19

I doubt that Geralt reads the wiki, and even more unlikely would give a woman at the mercy of dumb Hillbillies. Going to save.

k
kuzia 04.10.19

Still,lynching solves nothing.+From it there were no problems on the game ,and if part 3 will be ,it will make it vidimce ,Yes ,and she helped with the dog Ghost .

T
Toxa95 04.10.19

Don't understand the flow of thought.
As far as I know, this girl is not guilty of what she accused local.
Of course, she'll curse if to give her to the wolves, I'd cursed.

V
Venom31 04.10.19

but the player himself knows well! and just sludge no no? in fact it is unknown who she may sacrifice in the future and is even in part 3 might not seem! just as players you know now who she is! and I think that the slightest evil village or Abigail! the whole village as they say gonacha! but Abigail not easy! because her cult kills children! it is clear that Geralt would protect and did not know who she is! I was just wondering! after all, how would we play Geralt, and it is clear that he knows who she is and what a cult! but I'm talking about you! you no remorse for what you have left alive? she will love consists in this cult if you give it to the mercy of the village and its cult kills children for their God! but the village lives padlyuki still are! I think now that way to give it to the fire and then kill the monk! inappropriately and to write as a book Geralt would do! I was about asking you! you know the truth!

V
Venom31 04.10.19

Toxa95
when giving it to the crowd! it before death, all curses filename Lenovolenovo Spider! now read carefully vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/Культ_Корам_Агх_Тэр written there! But the most terrible power possessed by the priests of the Coram AGH tera — power of the dying curse. this conclusion can be drawn that it is in the cult! and read what this cult does with the kids!

k
kuzia 04.10.19

God,this computer character and conscience here should not torture.And even if it is bad ,then it is not your problem.
PS I even killed Sheal de Tancarville ,when you had the chance,because who am I to decide who lives and who dies,eventually all will suffer for their actions. Geralt-the Witcher ,not a butcher or a murderer.

V
Venom31 04.10.19

and here you are keeping her alive! but in Chapter 4 she's back in the village! maybe it's in the village again looking for children for his victims! but of course we don't know! but still she curses this God if you give her village!so it is on any priestess in his cult

k
kuzia 04.10.19

Maybe she's with Alvin arrived.

V
Venom31 04.10.19

kуzia
to have a choice in the game to make a choice! and it is clear that everybody will save! but still no sediment it is possible that we have chosen a greater evil than the lesser?

V
Venom31 04.10.19

after all, the Cult Lenovolenovo Spider steals children and then makes a sacrifice or bring in their temples as future Ministers

k
kuzia 04.10.19

While we do not know whether it is to the cult or not ,time will tell.But do not forget that she's a witch and knows a lot of bad things,and if she cursed people out this way ,it does not mean that she belongs to a cult.

V
Venom31 04.10.19

kуzia
she curses before dying! when the village give her to the crowd! and she says that all those who curse the name Lenovolenovo Spider! just before death! so now read the wiki But the most terrible power possessed by the priests of the Coram AGH tera — power of the dying curse! so we can conclude that she's in this cult!

V
Venom31 04.10.19

kуzia
Coram AGH tera is a Cult Lenovolenovo Spider

V
Venom31 04.10.19

kуzia
here's a link to the English wiki http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Coram_Agh_Tera it says that there is no Russian version of the wiki! near the end of Act I, Abigail may be revealed as a follower, cursing Geralt in the name of the Lionhead Spider, Black Legba, if he leaves her to be lynched by the townsfolk of Reverend and the Outskirts. read through a translator

V
Venom31 04.10.19

and even her ero card may hint that she's in this cult!

V
Venom31 04.10.19

because in the game you need to always make a choice between a lesser and a greater evil! only issue is that in this situation would be less evil and more!

N
Neoplayg 04.10.19

Drink motherwort and calm down. I was in doubt as to whether Your age is under a predetermined category of the game, namely M (18+). Do not advise me what to play, but if these little things (and in this case it's the little things in the bigger picture of the game universe) You are depressing, then you should not injure the weak psyche.
I was deeply apathetic about the cries of the witch and her involvement in this story (pomatrosil and threw). Is it worth it to get to the truth, where it is not, You decide.
PS and all kinds of viliami be careful and not such a drag.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.10.19

to save her in the game staeco dobrovir generous padmaka
without it there is the lady of the lake say that pelmac voschem procurasia and this will affect the quest to the mirror
and looking back poyavitso the glitches and it will be very nedovolna.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 04.10.19

Always saving it. A cute girl like. And in what she there the cult didn't care.

s
shadow326 04.10.19

Venom31
here it should be saved purely out of pragmatism) all who read know that the curse of their strengths, to recall Nivellen)