3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venom31 04.10.19 06:59 pm

a saved Abigail? but now conscience does not torment you? (The Witcher)

I am sure that many rescued her! but if you give residents before her death, she curses all the Cult Lenovolenovo Spider! so now read http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/Культ_Корам_Агх_Тэр But the most terrible power possessed by the priests of the Coram AGH tera — power of the dying curse. and now we can say for sure she's in the cult! and that's what they do! The community of priests of the same temple is called the Circle and consists ideally of six priests and six priestesses (and even less), chairs the Circle the high priestess – fiancee Lenovolenovo pmawca able directly to appeal to the forces of destruction and death through the terrible rites of human sacrifice.they steal children and pick up kids in the plundered and burned villages. These children they sacrificed to their God or bring up in their temples as future Ministers. and now I wonder will her live to leave? many times I passed and saved it and everything but decided to pereproyti differently! and now I feel bad that I did all the time before saving but residents also corrupt assholes! how are you going to do with her will?
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alan_McKormak 11.05.22

dhtvtyysq dhtvtyysq
said the Persian, who killed his brother and constantly drinking. As for the fact that she knew everything, but did nothing. Here is an example, that merchant sells weapons to squirrels, flambergs, arrows with hooks and others, which causes great torment when hit, he sells this to squirrels, who in turn can cut out the whole village just because they are people, or they can tie them to a tree and bleed so they die in agony. He sells the same thing to the bandits, the ones who harmed Geralt and his friends. The monk kicked out his daughter and gave Alvin and other children to the bandits, if you think that the Kmet are helpless, then you are wrong. In addition, there is also a rapist, as well as a man who killed his brother and dripped in the garden, he did not even deign to properly bury him. The fact that a brother in the garden can be understood by echinops and a dog

A
Alan_McKormak 11.05.22

LOleg
Well, in the Witcher, curses depend heavily on when, where, by whom and under what circumstances they were uttered. It’s just that a curse in a particularly magical place can turn out to be almost stronger than a posthumous one, and if any curse is pronounced by a magician / magician or a strong source, then well, all the best to those who fell under it. Moreover, many curses in this universe are random, such as the curse of Dei from The Witcher 3, etc.