3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nokk1 17.04.20 09:49 pm

Freezes in GTA Online while driving. Tried everything! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, save for have already tried all that only is in the world.
Let's start with the fact that the game frieze while driving after 10-15 minutes of the game, and random. Sometimes freezes, and there is not 20 minutes, 30 minutes, and then how to start and won't let go. Tried to disable services such as SuperFetch, Windows Updater, etc. Tried to change the paging file, I tried to lower graphics, turn off the plane, to optimize using the NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience, tried to turn off automatic disk defragmentation. tried EVERYTHING. The graphics card is not heated above 75 degrees, percent of all 62 max. Watched all the foreign videos, forums, our, too, watched and none of the advice has not helped((((
Characteristics of companies:
MSI Geforce 1050 ti 4gb.
I5-6500 3.2 Ghz
8gb Ram 2133Ghz
Toshiba 1TB 7200 Rpm, 64MB cache.
Mother H110M dvs R 3.0
You say that the Internet is weak and does not have time to handle communication with the players, yeah, 250MB/s.
In short, I am simply already tired to suffer with these freezes, it is just tin...
PS the Computer is assembled by me personally a week ago, Windows was reinstalled today, and first game Windows stood on one disc, then divided into two, With the system on D game. XS in short, I have a bit of experience.
P. S. S I previously had a PC with MSI 960 4gb 6gb ram i7 3770 and there were no freezes on any settings, then there was a 960m laptop 4gb 6700HQ i7 8gb ram and it freezes. Now assembled the PC and IT FREEZES, why?
P. S. S my friend in the next room lives the exact same PC, only percent worse (G4560) and had NO freezes. Help, who will save the situation, agree on the sky for a place in Paradise, so sho go for it!
Sort by:
n
nokk1 17.04.20

This settings in NVIDIA.

D
Demon59901 17.04.20

I also had friezes on 8 gigs, and suddenly appeared. Bought another 8 GB and they stopped.

H
Homikator 17.04.20

Since I went to a booze, give advice, and it is not clear neither of which, to a certain point everything was fine, and now it is 60 fps on medium settings, it drops to 30, with it on level ground.
Who cares, the hardware described in the profile.

T
Tdante 17.04.20

I also have a hard prisila. Too freaked out, bought iron. Ssd and 16gb of RAM freezes in the game is gone.

H
Homikator 17.04.20

Tdante
I know that driver developers deliberately cut performance old video cards, so people bought new ones.
I have a R9 390, for a year everything was fine, medium settings, VSYNC, flu XA, fps was stable 60, now prizes, fps sometimes sags to 30, I have a 16GB operatives and GTA is on the SSD.

T
Tdante 17.04.20

MR.Homikator
So I vidyahu not changed, as was the gtx 760 is well worth it. Just dokinuli another 8 gigs of memory and SSD. Friezes disappeared, fps went up by 5-10 frames. Such cases.

H
Homikator 17.04.20

Tdante
If you have 30 frames, then 10+ then nothing.

T
Tim7472 17.04.20

The main question is, license, or pirates with the old patches? What version is the other?

T
Tdante 17.04.20

MR.Homikator
What 30 something... 40-45 on high at 1920*1200... But it's still not in the frequency business. Just when the Frisians no - that's fine. I can't get used to smooth fast ESDI)

A
AnPei 17.04.20

nokk1
And what monitor ? The number of parameters in the nvidia control panel depends on the monitor. The frequency of the monitor should be no higher than his own, if you set above that can lead to failure. Wonder what the graphics settings beyond the default settings in the nvidia control panel by default.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Tim7472
License. Freezes in GTA online.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

An__ei
Monitor Philips 227e 60hz. Again, in other games everything is fine. About operatives, tried to lower the settings to lower the operatives ate, it was finally occupied by the operatives under 6600мб and still prisila.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

MR.Homikator
The plane you're on?

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Demon59901
Well, look, I specifically said about the neighbor. He also has 8 gig, but he everything is going smoothly.

H
Homikator 17.04.20

nokk1
I have no rifle can't, I hate stairs at the moment of camera movement, even if the fps skyrockets to 80-90, but by the way the more fps, the more the load on the seen and the more it is heated at 60 fps my temperature in-game 60*-70*, with 80-90 fps all 90*
Maybe someone should AMD video card and the wood Crimson ReLive Edition, maybe there should be something to tweak?

n
nokk1 17.04.20

MR.Homikator
Here is the crux of the problem. For rifle you have sometimes fps drops to 30. I have exactly the same there. There is already decide for himself, or tearing, or fps. And Amud always really hot, and to think it was necessary before to buy it :) I Have my green warrior to a maximum of 70 degrees comes all games)

K
KPAHbl4 17.04.20

nokk1
left the game about arms - there are friezes in the drive which I have somehow won all these NVIDIA settings and the paging file. but this time, friezes stubbornly refused to give in. on all settings! in the end I reinstalled Windows and now... not that of the Frisians no, but even a little higher was able to Unscrew the graphics settings ( almost everything on max except textures (Standart)) vidyuhi 760 2 GB of memory 8 GB or the normal train in the end, 50-70 fps without freezes

n
nokk1 17.04.20

KPAHbl4
I also re-installed. And I have my first game was on one disk with Windows, but right now separated and still doesn't help.

K
KPAHbl4 17.04.20

nokk1
well, it's the only thing I 100% helped. Windows 10 + game mode. game separately from Windows. the paging file on the system drive.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

KPAHbl4
All true for me.