3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nokk1 17.04.20 09:49 pm

Freezes in GTA Online while driving. Tried everything! (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, save for have already tried all that only is in the world.
Let's start with the fact that the game frieze while driving after 10-15 minutes of the game, and random. Sometimes freezes, and there is not 20 minutes, 30 minutes, and then how to start and won't let go. Tried to disable services such as SuperFetch, Windows Updater, etc. Tried to change the paging file, I tried to lower graphics, turn off the plane, to optimize using the NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience, tried to turn off automatic disk defragmentation. tried EVERYTHING. The graphics card is not heated above 75 degrees, percent of all 62 max. Watched all the foreign videos, forums, our, too, watched and none of the advice has not helped((((
Characteristics of companies:
MSI Geforce 1050 ti 4gb.
I5-6500 3.2 Ghz
8gb Ram 2133Ghz
Toshiba 1TB 7200 Rpm, 64MB cache.
Mother H110M dvs R 3.0
You say that the Internet is weak and does not have time to handle communication with the players, yeah, 250MB/s.
In short, I am simply already tired to suffer with these freezes, it is just tin...
PS the Computer is assembled by me personally a week ago, Windows was reinstalled today, and first game Windows stood on one disc, then divided into two, With the system on D game. XS in short, I have a bit of experience.
P. S. S I previously had a PC with MSI 960 4gb 6gb ram i7 3770 and there were no freezes on any settings, then there was a 960m laptop 4gb 6700HQ i7 8gb ram and it freezes. Now assembled the PC and IT FREEZES, why?
P. S. S my friend in the next room lives the exact same PC, only percent worse (G4560) and had NO freezes. Help, who will save the situation, agree on the sky for a place in Paradise, so sho go for it!
Sort by:
l
lookaway 17.04.20

I heard that on 10 frieze

h
hyper1 17.04.20

nokk1
why did you change the computer on absolutely identical?

n
nokk1 17.04.20

hyper1
Wsml?

h
hyper1 17.04.20

nokk1
well you had a gtx 960 4gb and 1050ti this is the same card performance i73770 identical i5 6500. you just need operatives to add)

S
Sspk 17.04.20

nokk1
You should have bought a console the PS4. ;)

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Sspk
to play the soap? No, thank you) I'm better late to purchase an 8 gig operatives and I will not worry about the smoothness of the game at all than to play 30фпс and look at soap.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

hyper1
At first I had a 960 with a map comp, then I had a computer to sell and buy a laptop with 960 m, because learning has gone to another country. Now here was fixed and bought back to bake, but with 1050ti. All.

D
DedylI9 17.04.20

tried to turn off the radio?(It was before due to problems)

n
nokk1 17.04.20

DedylI9
Yes, this is unlikely radio) I'm with him never go, since then, but still.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Here who are interested, a video with these freezes. Gameplay recorded after 15minutes of the game without freezes as soon as it started, I have included a video.
PS the Percents permanently in GTA 5 is full to 100 percent, it is unlikely because of this, the friezes, for the first 15minutes do not have the same freezes.

S
Sspk 17.04.20

nokk1
Buy another graphics card at the same time, and then another, and a processor. The monitor even with the lowest resolution buy.

S
Sspk 17.04.20

nokk1
Well, if no jokes, then I have the same problem was. But the problem I had when it was 4 GB of RAM.
I bought +4 GB yet, well, get dual-channel mode. Friezes are gone. When you buy yourself a box to 4GB, don't forget to turn off the paging file.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Sspk
Well, I think that 8гиг should be enough, because, again, the neighbor is also 8гиг and also single-channel, and it freezes there!
Sometimes also there are friezes in Titanfall 2, although Rise Of the Tomb Raider do not have any freezes at all!

S
Sspk 17.04.20

nokk1
Well, look, I was iron: Intel core i5 3470, Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2gb, 4gb RAM. (Resolution: 1440h900) After I bought + 4 GB and all passed.
And had the same friezes, of which you speak. Go quietly 10 minutes, and then start braking while riding, and after a few minutes the lag starts. I had the swap file enabled, the color bar was removed to free memory. But for GTA 5 corny need at least 8 GB, especially Online.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Sspk
In short I already knew what the problem, and it consists in the fact that I have single channel RAM. As I looked at comparisons on YouTube,then all place 8 gig single channel outputs the friezes, so it's either dual 2 place for 4, or two for 8, then GTA will be even and increase in fps in the amount of 10-15 frames, the percent is less busy, and indeed dual-channel RAM better than single channel, I get stupid when I bought only one plaice, in short I will save)

A
AnPei 17.04.20

nokk1
I have two straps in a set of 4 each . Put another 4 and 12 . So it turns out that this 4 better to remove. Friesians do not notice but still there is no limit to perfection.

S
Sspk 17.04.20

nokk1
Not 15 FPS, believe me. + 5-10 to be.

n
nokk1 17.04.20

Sspk
on each system in different ways) and despite what the game

a
alexandr605 17.04.20

I have a similar problem. i5 6500, 1060 at 6gb, 16 gb of RAM in 2 channel mode. Everything on high, antialiasing off. Additional settings are also turned off of course, but still frieze, as in the video of the author. And I computer collected in February and then I remember that it was not the Frisians. Can help rollback of fire wood on to fevrale-March 2017 ?

M
MrGrave 17.04.20

Remember, I had a very similar problem. Not the fact that it will help, but at the beginning of the joists, check the processes, and loading the CPU with RAM. One process later accelerated and hotgirl all the resources, what with the game started having problems.