3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 04.09.19 07:42 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Games with high ratings

Hello!
Today we are starting a new TOP 10. Its theme is "Games with inflated assessments." This theme was also suggested by our users.
In this topic you can leave from one to three games, evaluate which, in your opinion, was overstated by the world gaming press.
This phase will last until 14 February, after which we start the voting, the results of which will be announced in our traditional format.
268 Comments
Sort by:
N
NochNoy_goZhg 04.09.19

Watch Dogs
Dragon Age: Inquisition

D
Dgray 04.09.19

Batman: Arkham Knight

D
Dethouser 04.09.19

3. Fallout 2
2. Half-Life 2
1. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

S
Stigmat888 04.09.19

Dragon Age: Inquisition (Separately want to mention a review of the PG is the most corrupt disgrace ever seen, even worse reviews фуфлача4).
Fallout 4
Overwatch

l
lemyns 04.09.19

no man's sky

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 04.09.19

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt. Definitely.

S
Spy Hunter 04.09.19

Don't want to hurt the fans of these games. I know that a lot of them. But still this is my opinion and I am obligated to share it.

1. GTA 5
2. Witcher 3
3. Dark Souls 3

P
Playersaharan 04.09.19

1) Dragon Age: Inquisition
2) Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
3) Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

R
Rollon 04.09.19

Grand Theft Auto 5
Overwatch
Half-Life 2

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 04.09.19

Dragon Age Inquisition
Far Cry 2
Minecraft

D
Dnstw 04.09.19

all call of duty after mw2
all parts asassins creed 2 after part
wach dogs
fallout 4

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 04.09.19

1) Fallout 4
2) Grand Theft Auto 5

I
Ivan Dro 04.09.19

1) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
3) Mario

M
Melodicue 04.09.19

Fallout4, GTA 5. More than sure that is referred to here Uncharted 4 and last of us bakers, held these games on YouTube )))

_
_Irbis_ 04.09.19

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Grand Theft Auto 5
BioShock Infinite

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

GTA
CS
Half Life

P
Potato1996 04.09.19

Half life 2 - Yes good but too over-rated

F
Flaemus 04.09.19

The Witcher 3, great game, but priced like cons in no.
GTA 5, could be so all sprinkles rainbow because of online, XS, single, pretty good, but no more. In principle, the whole series of GTA is not long delayed.
Series Dark souls. Long failed to play it, but still did pre-order the 3rd part and specially bought a pad under it, before a bit of play in the first part. The series is good, but these cries about the most complex games don't understand some of the complex barefoot, DOH many times, but if bored, you can call for help. Not so interesting, all the buzz to suffer alone, make our life easier? XS well, if it is implemented, why not to use it? In other games, too, can play on hard and naked, and putting on armor to be attributed to the relief of the game. And even multiplayer in the 3rd part are so miserable and broken that playing with him is almost unreal.
Of course Skyrim, another game from my list, I don't hate her. Many are a hundred times, don't understand it well 2-3 times with Requiem, but no more.
Series Batman, looks like you have to be a big fan to play it 2 times tried to play, it's so boring.
Even a lot of games, but I can't remember.

L
L4ffer 04.09.19

1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
2) Fallout 4
3) Tomb Raider (2013)

x
xSaimanx 04.09.19

Dragon Age: Inquisition is an indelible stain of shame on PG. 9,5 9,2 vs DAI DAO
Fallout 4 - personally, I bombed, on the change of genre, but as shuterok is not completely bad. but not a 9.5
Uncharted 4 - 11 out of 10 well what can I say :)

PS: Wang :) Mass Effect: Andromeda xD