3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19 01:41 am

2 Destiny Beta on the PC, error code Marionberry (Destiny 2)

Error code Marionberry, write failed to connect to server Destiny 2. Please try again later,
Help, what to do?
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 07.10.19

https://www.bungie.net/ru/Help/Article/11877

R
RtKnuma 07.10.19

I don't understand nifigasebe pend languages. What is written on the link?

S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19

Error code Marionberry, write failed to connect to server Destiny 2. Please try again later,
Help, what to do?

D
Doomshfaft 07.10.19

https://www.bungie.net/ru/Help/Article/11877

A
Atiork 07.10.19

Same problem with this error. And what is written on their website is not true, already tried a hundred times does not help.

R
RtKnuma 07.10.19

I don't understand nifigasebe pend languages. What is written on the link?

A
Atiork 07.10.19

Same problem with this error. And what is written on their website is not true, already tried a hundred times does not help.

S
Slipnot6 07.10.19

Doomshfaft
And sense with your reference? How is she gonna help him? There, the decision problem for the console version of the game, just look at that throw.
The only thing that there may be doubtfully useful PC user, it is written first try to rebutt modem, but if it will help, then not for long

RtKnuma
Great honor to you it does not.

S
Slipnot6 07.10.19

Doomshfaft
And sense with your reference? How is she gonna help him? There, the decision problem for the console version of the game, just look at that throw.
The only thing that there may be doubtfully useful PC user, it is written first try to rebutt modem, but if it will help, then not for long

RtKnuma
Great honor to you it does not.

N
North Kote 07.10.19

Sawyer2014
on one of the forums :
solved the error"failed to connect to server Destiny 2 error Code: marionberry and maybe this will solve thecanary
The problem was the Adguard extension, it is enough to CLOSE it and the game immediately comes.
If you don't use, maybe something like a block.

z.s probni can help

A
Atiork 07.10.19

North Kote
Thank you milsdar helped.

N
North Kote 07.10.19

Sawyer2014
on one of the forums :
solved the error"failed to connect to server Destiny 2 error Code: marionberry and maybe this will solve thecanary
The problem was the Adguard extension, it is enough to CLOSE it and the game immediately comes.
If you don't use, maybe something like a block.

z.s probni can help

S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19

North Kote
Adguard really block something, thank you very much)

A
Atiork 07.10.19

North Kote
Thank you milsdar helped.

N
North Kote 07.10.19

Sawyer2014
but not for that) previously I read somewhere they cheat a serious. So he sees everywhere poop. Probably wrong, but the point is

S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19

North Kote
Adguard really block something, thank you very much)

S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19

North Kote
Yes, most likely it is)

N
North Kote 07.10.19

Sawyer2014
but not for that) previously I read somewhere they cheat a serious. So he sees everywhere poop. Probably wrong, but the point is

S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19

North Kote
Yes, most likely it is)

F
Froxion 07.10.19

In the General settings you can enable Adguard WFP network driver also solves the problem and don't need to turn it off.