3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sawyer2014 07.10.19 01:41 am

2 Destiny Beta on the PC, error code Marionberry (Destiny 2)

Error code Marionberry, write failed to connect to server Destiny 2. Please try again later,
Help, what to do?
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atiork 07.10.19

Froxion
Yes it does, thank you.

F
Froxion 07.10.19

In the General settings you can enable Adguard WFP network driver also solves the problem and don't need to turn it off.

k
killa-kella 07.10.19

for ordinary people when the beta starts, do not prompt?

A
Atiork 07.10.19

Froxion
Yes it does, thank you.

U
Udmurt 07.10.19

killa-kella
today at 20 GMT!

k
killa-kella 07.10.19

for ordinary people when the beta starts, do not prompt?

E
Evgeniy Stalmahovich 07.10.19

how to download without pre-order until 20.00?

U
Udmurt 07.10.19

killa-kella
today at 20 GMT!

k
killa-kella 07.10.19

Udmurt
thank you

E
Evgeniy Stalmahovich 07.10.19

S
StormW7 07.10.19

Eugene Stelmahovich
torrent

k
killa-kella 07.10.19

Udmurt
thank you

D
Doomshfaft 07.10.19

Slipnot6
it indicates a problem with your networking setup
You really need to watch what I throw.
Knowing the source of the problem - the solution is to find simple.

S
StormW7 07.10.19

Eugene Stelmahovich
torrent

D
Doomshfaft 07.10.19

Slipnot6
it indicates a problem with your networking setup
You really need to watch what I throw.
Knowing the source of the problem - the solution is to find simple.

S
Slipnot6 07.10.19

Doomshfaft
I mean, you want to say that threw the whole link on one line? Don't you find that inappropriate? It was not easy to write you have something wrong with the modem settings/network, check? It would be clearer to the person, and you'd be stupid no questions asked.

S
Slipnot6 07.10.19

Doomshfaft
I mean, you want to say that threw the whole link on one line? Don't you find that inappropriate? It was not easy to write you have something wrong with the modem settings/network, check? It would be clearer to the person, and you'd be stupid no questions asked.

D
Doomshfaft 07.10.19

Slipnot6
This line I will briefly describe the essence of the problem. The link are all painted in some detail.

Moreover, this link I am once again reminded that the information on all errors is on the office website, and that the first thing people should look there and not to create 10 forum topics I have error, help!. Moreover, that plainly says in the message with an error code.

D
Doomshfaft 07.10.19

Slipnot6
This line I will briefly describe the essence of the problem. The link are all painted in some detail.

Moreover, this link I am once again reminded that the information on all errors is on the office website, and that the first thing people should look there and not to create 10 forum topics I have error, help!. Moreover, that plainly says in the message with an error code.

S
Slipnot6 07.10.19

Doomshfaft
Here is the answer, clearly, matters to you anymore. If you are initially more friendly scored your post, the confusion would not have arisen, it would be clear that you really want to help people, and so, just link to the post in the subject looked more like a sneer. Moreover, as practice shows - not all so good with English.