3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20 09:25 am

Pibi and Bark (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys, need your help URGENTLY. If I build a relationship with Pb, I can build a relationship with Cora? Sex capsule was a mission for loyalty did... Come, I'm greeted her robot suggests that I melted her heart and so on... to Say let's be friends is somehow not an option... But the Crust is my priority. What to do? With anyone else serious novels no.
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alister993 18.04.20

choose
p.s. about the robot didn't know, it's cool!

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 18.04.20

And they will do with you to offer as I understood if at least a couple of times, flirted (well I had). They will hang on GG have not decided on a partner or until you reject all.

A
Antonyuuuuuck 18.04.20

do save and try both options

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Antonyuuuuuck
did, but the consequences will be visible only after a couple of missions... I hope to be able to be with both of them

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Alex Newskin
well, my option is possible? be and that and the other?

s
samosan 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
No,the game can be only 1 novel.(not even with the team sort of journalist or bandit(forgot the name) are considered full).

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

samosan
strange... I read by the Way, she does not mind if you decide to care for other characters, so you will be able to sleep not only with Pb but with someone else. and If you haven't played with anyone in a serious novel (with the exception of Pibi), you will be able to engage with the Bark of a romantic relationship. Will show sex scene. I decided to clarify

l
lokkie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
At all also this game is, three novels in three different passes. We must assume that for one passage, a novel. )
---
So has anyone tried the Bark Sarah romancity?

K
Kodval 18.04.20

lokkie
The bark of the novel is available for only SGG

D
DarkGenO_o 18.04.20

https://shazoo.ru/2017/03/21/50161/gajd-mass-effect-andromeda-druzhba-romantika-i-seks-s-personazhami

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

lokkie
nope, found a video where the person romancel just three and knocked achivku. and about Cora and Sarah... you don't try, she's officially heterosexual

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

DarkGenO_o
it does not answer my question...

D
DarkGenO_o 18.04.20

Bark only for a serious relationship.

D
DarkGenO_o 18.04.20

You will not be able to and fro to fuck)

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

DarkGenO_o
I know. I am on it and configured. read the above quotes, I'm a little it confused. it turns out that I can agree to be with Pibi and be even with the Crust?

l
lokkie 18.04.20

DarkGenO_o
Without obligation you can. )
But a serious romance, so I understand, only one.

Cyril Reshetov wrote:
it turns out that I can agree to be with Pibi and be even with the Crust?
Doubtful. The last of the trilogy was the same. Can be muddy with all, up to a point. And then I said well, and a novel. The other opportunity was gone.
Check here. ;)

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

lokkie
how to understand what an affair with Pibi getting serious?

l
lokkie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov wrote:
how to understand what an affair with Pibi getting serious?
You her heart melted.. the campaign is already serious. )

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

lokkie
no, it happens we just had sex... then heck... I'm confused

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
They are hung
have not decided on a partner
ie if you choose one or the other anymore. for select boning in the capsule with Pb is not considered if that.