3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20 09:25 am

Pibi and Bark (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Guys, need your help URGENTLY. If I build a relationship with Pb, I can build a relationship with Cora? Sex capsule was a mission for loyalty did... Come, I'm greeted her robot suggests that I melted her heart and so on... to Say let's be friends is somehow not an option... But the Crust is my priority. What to do? With anyone else serious novels no.
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov

When the final mission will be, and then learn romantilise whether two or only Pibi ))
The truth is a small incident (like in the 3rd part) that if romancity two at the same time, in finalke texture of these lovers are superimposed on each other... remember none of the 3rd part, again, so there is Roman m!Shepard was with the Penny and Jack at the same time, sort of, and there was a monster in the form of Penny with her hair Jack and dual body, ranging from the Penny to Jack XD
So you be careful out there ;D

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
Yes, I've seen this bug in Andromeda on the English forums...

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Alex Newskin
I have realized, when only 2 possible answers this is a turning point. so I'll deny it

S
SenMarie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov

I this neadekvatnost denied sex too, but for the sake of the Winds )
In the first pass... now here for the sake of Jaala x)

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
well sex I refused, I refused only on serious relations

S
SenMarie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov

The fact that I was scared that a would-be lover after don't want to have anything to do with my HS, if you change him with Pb...then still didn't know that... But when I read the info... I fasalina sooooo long =__=
But really, change, partner does not want =( I'm torn in contradictions...

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
I now it was very hard to turn her down, because she admitted to me in love... other players usually just says like Yes, I agree with your proposal" and so on... and then she openly says I melted her heart

l
lokkie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov wrote:
I now it was very hard to turn her down, because she admitted to me in love... other players usually just says like Yes, I agree with your proposal" and so on... and then she openly says I melted her heart
And then haters say that there is an empty characters are not developed. ))

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

lokkie
actually there are rules, the characters, even the secondary. over 40 hours was only half of the story, talk with every NPC available, perform side-quests are picked randomly(you know, just talking to a character who's not even on the map is marked)... Yeah, once I almost fell down with laughter when the rider was listening to the news on the Nexus and was talking to myself, hahaha) sorry no subtitles, but well I know English

l
lokkie 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
Yes, I know it. )
Just the haters are so funny. Out cons stumbles, perdaki burn apparently. :D)

G
Gryxa 18.04.20

stupid question BUT!GG girl,trying to work Pibi and Bark
Pibi in the capsule said (don't hurry,let's pododerm,the answer is with a heart)
Cora just started the quest for convergence
reading messages is not sure whether the girl to stir with bark?and fashionable to muddy saying Pibi in the capsule (let's wait)?

K
Kirill Reshetov 18.04.20

Gryxa
you can muddy the Pb, but not with Bark. Cora only heterosexual

S
Svejincev 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
the characters are empty and uninteresting, humble has

D
Duhorez 18.04.20

Marina Kapitonova wrote:
in finalke texture of these two lovebirds overlap each other...
Marina Kapitonova
This particular bug textures ... and how these developed during the tests missed this ... hike Tinker black , creating the game .

M
MikuHadsune 18.04.20

lokkie
So has anyone tried the Bark Sarah romancity?
Tried, she said that she is not of those=(
So I switched to suvi.

K
KiDjeN 18.04.20

Cyril Reshetov
Share personal experience so to speak :) Played for the men's gg, romancel with the Bark only, the rest I said on the strength of 1-2 sentences (marked with a heart). When Pb offered to join her in the capsule, then agreed. She clearly gives to understand that it is not against to have fun without any obligations and it is here you can decide to accept ( my choice and does not affect the novel with Bark), or demand a more serious relationship (here I do not know, because she then left the robot). When she refused, then after another mission talked to the Bark and got the scene. At the time of the robot can be affected by the end of the mission on the loyalty of Pibi. It is also worth to note that it does not seek itself to relationships, but prefers the freedom and solitude, so I don't really want to get closer, but as it turned out, she decided,was even insulting to refuse :)

D
Dark537 18.04.20

Reveal a terrible secret))Can be aromanice and usariseup Zorro(not promo in the capsule, and full)), and oblique fringe)MB bug XS but after the sex scene with oblique fringe on the personal terminal received a letter from Zorro(supposedly in the apartment left present) come and obnimesh the void(or whatever Tosoni said when her black eyes became)))

s
skpp 18.04.20

KiDjeN
If Pibi continue romancity then get laid without obligation it lends itself perfectly to the second time in earnest. At least I have all the moves to this, because at first it was fun its in a capsule then abandoned serious intent, then continued romancity and in the end was the episode with the robot and there I told her that I love her ))) Waiting for the call to full mating )))

In General, as in the joke, the Cortex is certainly cool, but 2 times is 2 times!)))

J
Jdan 18.04.20

In this picture

F
Fei Fong 18.04.20

Jdan
Zita Gita tipo?