3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tvsuhoff 18.04.20 09:27 am

And what kind of stat like this \"Conversion\"? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

And what kind of stat like this Conversion? Gives 1 free point qualities for each invested point. What is it like?
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 18.04.20

tvsuhoff
Increase skill on unity and get it for free of charge distribution one point attributes (intelligence, strength, etc.).

K
Kind Ram 18.04.20

tvsuhoff
AT_Sagor wrote:
Increase skill on unity and get it for free of charge distribution one point of attributes
+the transformation is a separate school of magic.

a
andrey leonov 18.04.20

tvsuhoff
Generally the conversion is a very useful school. Especially for fighters like the Dodgers and the security forces.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

andrey leonov
I gave Luke, the sounds of the current invisibility... the wings do not understand why and what you give

K
Kirill Korneev 18.04.20

makc11021992
Allow you to ignore the effects of surface(oil does not slow down, electrified water, not stuns, etc.), as well as faster to climb all sorts of heights, sort of.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Kirill Korneev
I better instead they take a volley or shot from a height, more useful) still to solder but not enough, and so the perception is divided in half with a deft...

E
Emitent 18.04.20

Hey guys skill at all, this is a must download)))
For an Archer, spider legs + wings - appreciate the beauty of Thira))))

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

The wings allow to ignore not only the surface but also for 1од to be behind the obstacle, on hills, etc. (1од CARL!) + Lasts 3 turns, and elevation is + 40%(so far) damage+you can fly. Horn flies in the back two times. By the way, it makes sense to download the transformation of more than 2? There scaly normal?

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

makc11021992
Well, that and rocked to the transformation, would get 1 point to distribute more. In the end this level, you can throw 2 points in dexterity, 1 in perception. I have a bow in act 4, Figaro from Crete 1.5-2K auto attack. And only skill that increases your damage from a distance, not rarely vasotec.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
and here is not right, point nimble +5% damage (which we get from turning) and the same point in the bow +5 damage and +3 Crete as well as in the school of turning a lot of melee attacks it doesn't really suit us... and about the wings and the height need to try)

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

makc11021992
The school of transformation, there are two skill at the source are very useful. And one regular.
1) Removes all the effects, ALL effects, whether there is at least 10 stacks of damage, crappy mountain negroplasty, and more of all, everything will disappear.
2) You change the rest of your health with the enemy. Standing be beaten with 20% HP, and you clobber the boss with 4K HP, Kasteel - and the situation is changing, you have 100% HP, and he's 20. A kind of broke.
3) Chicken! The zhopo trigger event spell in the game, become chicken two moves, is Achtung.
4) About the wings said, without them Luke where. Your bow must shoot from the top down in 100% of battles. 11 points in Ranger gives me 85% more damage from a height. Not to mention the attack range that increases to two.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
the first two effects has not yet opened, chick, yeah, cool) and the wings of yesterday I try again, nope, as that without them he goes and all the crap no flies and crawls. the only thing that is not lit and is not slowing down. For example, in the cave during the battle with the witch usano wings and not able to walk, and jump directly on the ledge was. And I put in the onion and not the huntsman, the increase is slightly less, but more often cricuit

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

makc11021992
You do not correctly use the skill, I got it!!!))) When you grow wings, you have the ability to fly. Appears in the first blank cell, here I use!!). Same thing with horns by the way.

V
Vishez 18.04.20

I have a sniper like this yet: 7 Rangers (+2 from items), 2 the killer (+3 from items), 2 the transformation (plus 1 from items). Dexterity with perception equally.
In the end we have all the skills of Ranger that possible at level 11. From the killer's teleport, adrenaline, and chloroform (a very good thing :) ). From turning the wings, inviz, balls. Now I think about Kure. In the end we have 1 inviz, 2 teleport. Play FEIN and while his helmet constantly elf go... for the Sake of congenital jertvovat and passive for +2 initiative and +5% crit. But I think sooner or later it will have to change... Well, at least you will be"boxed in XD
Talents have steklopack, hot head and can not remember what else there. By the way seems to write that Partisans like that Fig is working or not working at all... I do not understand how all this talent during battle to use? Type went inviz, then progal With and shot with +40%? +40% to what? To the base or to the fact that in the end will arrive? If, for example from partisan to bust from a height from afar with Cannon shot and that another 40% - it turns out mega damage (plus if cretenet...).

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

makc11021992 wrote:
And I put in the onion and not the huntsman, the increase is slightly less, but more often cricuit
And where does Crete? From increase to ranged combat, Crete. chance is not growing. I like this picture:
13 long-range combat, 14 the huntsman, and here's an oil painting:
900 damage with normal attack.
1960 Crete normal attack.
1960 + 90% = 3890 damage crit on top.
Crete I had the chance 64%

Well, if you raise dexterity with perception equally, you get the slag. I have 47 agility, and 32 of perception. Damage and crit. chance above the roof, the initiatives also train, always go first. So, Crete a better chance to build things, investing more in dexterity. And slag turn out that in act 4, your hero must kill the enemy in 1 turn, otherwise they pile on there be healthy.
e.g. the vampire of the void, hrenachit 2-3 times for 490 with both hands, i.e. 490x2x2, physical armor and HP fly away Paul the magician and onions immediately. Not to mention the bosses, the magic that hits for 3-4K damage. Boss from among the paladins, the skill of Everything his 7000 damage, and 2000 damage. Just yesterday I fought a boss that throws ogenyi laser + electric. the laser on the first turn, and I have only survives physical tank with 5K armor and 3.2 K MAG. armor, he still has half of his HP, 3500 of 7000, and for his first course, I have raised two of my fallen, and in short the battle was this, on speed, anyone who has more bulk damage per turn. for each turn he blew away one of the party members.
p.s. mobs in act 4 - LVL 20 as I do.

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

Sharg30
that's how it is, I certainly knew, but the panel scrolls and arrows jammed, so nothing appeared. Release the cell means

m
makc11021992 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
well, basically, if you have explained to me about the wings and fence to a height of 1 ml and a pawn without any the huntsman the right topic, but my LVL 8, there is room to grow)

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

makc11021992
The rise height is 2од, I don't know what the hell you are here
1 od the inclusion of wings + 1од to jump to the ledge. = 2од. But the jump bow - stupid 1од. Yes, and next turn will get 1од.

S
Sharg30 18.04.20

RedPriestRezo
And the wings are kept three turns, so the other 2 moves can change the position on 1 od

R
RedPriestRezo 18.04.20

Sharg30
Bow changing position at every turn, one loses the opportunity to attack. Making it the ballast in patica. and Yes, I went through the game almost completely, and in battle, God forbid that one ledge was, and you each move to change them offer.